7: Teucer

Childe's perspective:
All classes were finally over my ass was starting to hurt because of that stupid chair, no I'm not overreacting. The chair is almost as hard as a stone.
"Childe!!" Someone said running to me. I turned around only to see a blue haired dude, you guessed right it was none other than Kaeya.
"What's up?" I asked as I took of my headphones and turned off the music.
"I need your help urgently!!" He said seeming excited but nervous at the same time, man he's weird.
"Sure with what? I'm sure someone as smart as me can help~" I said confident.

"Well I'm going to ask Albedo out on a date!" He said. "Seriously that's all? Have you not done that a gazillion times?" I asked.
"Yes! But this time it's special cause.." he said as he took something from his pocket. He showed me a little box it was a pretty shade of blue with yellow stripes. "Omg is it what I think it is?" I asked.
"I'm going to ask him to get engaged~" as soon as he said that I started patting his shoulder and congratulating him.  "Yo dude let's go to our dorm we will make this date perfecto~" I said as I grabbed his wrist.

The walk to our dorm was chill we were just talking about random topics that came to our heads for example how Scaramouche's sister, Mona megistus. Is going to start in our college next year. Kaeya didn't know who Scaramouche was neither about those gang of bullies that supposedly bullied every gay dude at this school. Maybe they didn't after all. So while we were walking to our dorm I spent half the time just explaining it to him.

"And here we are voilá~" I said as I entered our dorm and took off my shoes quickly before running to my room to get a pen and a notebook. "What the fuck are you doing Childe?!" Kaeya asked. "Getting a notebook to write ideas for your date~!" I said as I came back and sat on the kitchen counter. Kaeya was going to make food so I decided to sit there so we could talk while he did. "Ok let's start!" I said as I grabbed my pen and got ready to write what seems like a whole ass Bible inside my poor notebook that had the names of my crushes from 8th grade inside.

"We're finally done~" I said as I fell dramatically down on the couch. "THANK YOU SO MUCH CHILDE YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!" He said. "I better get ready now~" he said. "Wait isn't it kind off late?" I asked looking at the time. "You dummy did you sleep in class again?! The teacher said we have a day off tomorrow because it's the schools 70th anniversary~" he said as he disappeared into his room. Oh maybe I really should start paying attention to classes. Well since we have a day off tomorrow I guess I'll work a little more on my school projects and work a little.

"Bye Kaeya good luck~" I said as I waved and watched him close the door. Hmm what can I do tomorrow tho- the whole day off. Maybe I can go and babysit with shinobu! Nah I'm not in the mood for that. Maybe visit a museum? Mehh.. maybe go out for a drink? Yes! Oh wait maybe I can go to that stripper bar and see if I have more luck this time finding out who Rex Lapis is, that is if he is performing tomorrow. I hope so fingers crossed.

I went into my room and grabbed my laptop, before sitting down in the bed. I worked a little before receiving an email.

Dear Childe

This is Dottore sending you this message, I only wanted you to know that I know you are gay.. and I know this might seem weird to send you through email and how did I even get your email. Well I asked our principal and said it was for a class project.
I know I often hang out with the gang that is homophobic and clearly bullies your little friend Zhongli. And I'm going to be honest with you I don't like how you're so close with Zhongli. Yes I'm jealous okay.. I want to get to know you better and maybe we could even work out who knows.
I know you may find me disgusting, like 'you have literally beat the shit out of Zhongli and you're here asking me out?'
Yes I am cause ever since I first saw-

I closed my laptop almost immediately, he is disgusting how could he do such things to Zhongli and then come back asking to literally date me. No, I can't avoid him but I'll try I really don't like when people are like that.
I respect that he might also be gay or atleast like men. But I will not respect him as a human what he did in the past is wrong. And I'm not the type to forgive and forget maybe just forgive. But never, never forget. Okay it's decided I'm going to the bar tomorrow I need to clear up my mind and a few drinks always helps. That's atleast what Kaeya says and Venti. But they are both some of the colleges must popular drunkards so it isn't weird..