Epilogue: Forevers just a saying, there's nothing I can decide

Childe's perspective:
I waited in the old staff rooms of the workplace of my dearest. Damn I'm really starting to consider renewing those old walls. It's been five years. Todays our fifth year anniversary! So I came to pick him up as a surprise!

As he came inside he looked like he had been sweating a lot.
"God damn bae-." I said.
"Childe?! What are you doing here?" He said
"It's our fifth anniversary!" I said getting up.
He came in to hug me but I stopped him.
"Please go take a shower before hugging me.." I said
"Oh, right! Sorry" he said rubbing his neck before running to the bathroom. The little decorations ding-led as he ran. God he is cute.

I find this man oddly attractive, because of his confidence. He is never ashamed to admit that he is a stripper. And I love him for that. I work as a guitarist in a band. And we both live together!  And today I'm taking him out for our anniversary.

We walked down the streets of Liyue that were all decorated ready for the graduations of students. Wow we went to that college years ago. Oh god my college years. Now that's embarrassing! Heh.
Tho we both know that we were stupid and well we still are. I mean look at us. We're literally hand in hand after years of betrayal and regret. But here we are. It's like we are made for each other. It's like he is the missing piece to my puzzle.

Yes I believe he is. Actually I've always thought this way. If we fit so well. How are there some people that still say we will mess up. I believe some day we might get married maybe even try to adopt if possible. But before that I want our twenties to be the best. Full of parties and everything. Tho I really just want him to be happy that's all I wish for.

Forevers just a saying, there's nothing I can decide.