Chapter 15

YOONGI'S POV

I stretched myself upon the bed as my eyes squinted upon intercepting the sunrays. Today's gonna be a hectic day. Because of the party yesterday, I actually skipped on many things. Even when we are on a vacation, we are not really off work.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes that I know I shouldn't but fuck it. I walked up to the basin, brushing my teeth. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, Sora popped up on my mirror! My eyes widened, and my foam filled mouth opened.

"I'll take care of that smile," she winked.

I shook my head and she was not there anymore. No way I am getting her delusions!

I washed my face as her words resonated in my being and fuck! I was flustered this early morning. I heard a distinct laughter of certain someone. It's Sora, no doubt. I peeped down the window - she isn't there.

Am I hearing her voice too? Fuck!

I walked down the stairs, her laughter ringing in my ears. Thank God, she's actually there, sitting with my mom on the dining table. Wait... Is she really there?

"Oh kitty, why are you zoned out, huh?"

Oh she's there. I let out a breath of relief, I almost thought that I am going insane.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I called her," my mom replied, "It's her day off, so I thought to call her."

"How did you know that it's her day off?" I was dumbfounded.

"That's out bestie talks. Get lost," Sora responded with a chuckle.

"No no. Have breakfast and then get lost! I made it with quite effort for Sora."

For Sora?

"I'll serve it-"

"NO THANKS! I'LL DO!" I interrupted Sora, remembering what happened last time. They chuckled on my insistence.

I brought the plates and juice and laid them on the dining table, seating down later.

"Thanks Boongs," she said with a smile. And now I was proud of laying a breakfast table! Thanks a lot!

"Wow, this is so good," she added and my mom gave a proud smile to her.

Omelette? A normal omelette?

"So, what're you doing on your day off?" My mom asked and I just listened.

"Jae contacted yesterday. He wanted to spend sometime because he's in Daegu. And we've been conversing with each other alot virtually. So, I'm gonna meet him today. Tomorrow I'm just lazing around," she chimed.

Well, he never contacted me! He wasn't the person who likes to go out... He always stayed back and watched some animes or something.

"And what about day after?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Then I have night shifts for a week straight. Ahh... I hate night shifts!" She whined.

"Eat well then," my mom said, pouring her a glass.

It feels like she is her progeny instead.

"How about uncle?" She asked.

"Oh. He's busy with his work. He'll come back next month. He wanted to spend time with Yoongi but he had to leave the very next day this brat arrived."

I sighed. He really had to go?

"Hey Boongs, come around more. This place is more it when you're here," she smiled. "I'm sure uncle would be so happy to spend time with you."

"I try, it's not very easy," I sighed.

"We can try more!" She chimed enthusiastically. "Like fooling your team and running off here. Like, hey! I wanna use the restroom. I am just comfortable with the one at my home!"

I chuckled at her advice. I can totally imagine Joon's reaction.

Wait... She just made me smile...

"I may not be a dentist but I'll take care of that smile."

A blush crept up my cheeks. Go unnoticed. Go unnoticed! Please!

"Oh Yoongi? You're feeling hot? You're all red," my mom asked. Shit.

"Y-Yeah... I mean No. I am just a bit congested."

"Really? You should take off your T-shirt. It's so closed neck. And drink some water," Sora spoke nonchalantly causing heat to run through my veins.

I coughed awkwardly but the two women were clueless.

"I... Have a lot to do, bye," I said, getting up and drinking the juice in one go, rushing to my room.

How can she say to take off my shirt as if it's like taking off my spectacles? The next time she'll say... Oh you feel hot, take off your pants- No no no.

I slapped myself quite a few times... Softly and let out a breath, sitting infront of the computer.

She's going out with Jae? He seems to be a good person... She seems to be very close to him... Ahh whatever.

•••

It has been almost three hours and things went rather smoothly till I heard her voice. Damn! I hate her for distracting me!

I creepily went upto the window, glancing down making sure I wasn't visible. She wore casual jeans and top and he wasn't anything out of the box either. They seemed really comfortable, hugging each other with a broad smile.

Hah! She smiled broader with me!

Oh they are going in his car. Ofcourse, she hates to drive. I wonder where they are going...

•••