Chapter III: S P E D M I N E C R A F T

Lezzz goooo

Bold: Serious Dialogue/Notes/Command

Italics: Whisper/*Thoughts/Actions*/Voiceover

Norm: Dialogue/Narration/"Reading Chat"

Underline: In-Game Chat

A/n: I own the Screenshots used in this chapter, if you wanna use it then ask me first.

3rd POV

L: ..... It's time for Minecraft ...... Clippers, make the theme earrape for me. Thank you....

==================

QuirkyWhiteBoi: Oh no

PitcherOfGrapeJuice: Oh yeah

Nina KosakaNIJISANJI EN】: MINECRAFT

NotaCat: Oh my word

==================

L: There is no intro cuz my head is an empty pit, let's just get to it..!

Logging into the Niji MC server, he was immediately greeted by his senpais to which replied to politely, of course.  After some exploring and chatting with his senpais, he immediately went into gathering resources and "borrowing" some things from his senpais for some "necessary" details.

Flashback A few minutes before L had started building:

L: Nina paisen, please forgive me for what I'm about to do....

He says as he "borrowed a few" dark oak wood blocks and spruce planks from her chests.

Nina Kosaka has joined the Game

As soon as he saw the announcement, he stopped his looting spree and closed the chest, slowly turning his head to the side to see the Mother Faq- I mean Mother Fox.

L: Before you kill me, listen to me first, paisen....

Nina: What is it :D

L: I need this, mother please, just this once

Nina: Hmmmmm

L: She's thinking about it..... Chat will you please pay for my funeral. Ike paisen, please be the one to cleanse my body with that sweet, sweet holy water.

================

WhoTao?: I will be the one to arrange that

Ike EvelandNIJISANJI EN】: That I shall

BlackLion (also Le hint on smth): Ama namin-

================

As L "nervously" prayed that Nina would let him take "some" of her resources, Nina on the other hand was giggling to herself and was secretly recording this very encounter that she'll send to the NijiEN Discord later on just for some laughs.

Nina: Alright just this once because you are cute

L: Thank you paisen!!!! And just for that, you have free access to my soon to be mansion!!!

Nina: This is a great deal that I made today

L: One that you'll never regret

End of Flashback

L: And that should do it~