Chapter IX: L vs The Animal Kingdom

A/n: Just a lil sign that I'm still alive. If y'all want to know, I'm doing quite great since I got honors in 2 quarters in a row (basically 1 whole sem) and feeling quite good so here's your chapter.

YEET

3rd POV

Have you ever wondered? What would a crackhead do in a game where you fight bigass monsters but that crackhead happens to have ADHD with a love for anime..? Welp, you get this abomination.

L: I can hear nature calling for me...

Currently, L is having an unscheduled stream in Monster Hunter World since one of his old friends gifted him this as a congratulations for hitting a million subs on his channel.

This gift got him pumped since he has been eyeing his game for almost a year now but he's too broke and too busy at the time so he completely forgot about it, all until now as he sat on the loading screen.

L: I'm already liking this atmosphere but hold on...

With a confused expression, he paused the stream for a bit as he checked his steam, wondering what happened to his graphics, and almost went back and forth checking MHW and Steam for the graphic settings.

Luckily, a viewer told him that the good graphics are downloadable and so he did that before going back to the game finally starting it, albeit with some slightly shidded graphics.

(A/n: I'm basically making this as tribute to my own MHW Iceborne experience just 2 month ago up until now [I beat Fatalis 3 times now but in coop] so enjoy this shitpost of mine.)

Skilling the unskippable cutscene of Zorah Magdaros rising from the ocean like a discord mod when he sees a girl and crashing the ship, and also the character and palico creator. He crashlanded into the new world, barely wearing anything.

L: Fuck the armor, I'm doing this the normal way which is just me playing sideways... What am I doing? I'm too excited to think right now, chat. God, this world is beautiful!

The Ancient Forest gave home to many flora and fauna, one of those fauna is a very hairy looking lizard...

L: Why is this lizard so hairy..? Great Jagras..? That's it, every one of them I see will be dubbed Harry Jagras, the lizard who's hairy..

=================

FuckTheHandler: Harry Jagras, plz kill the handler istgggggggg

Bloodiest Borne(Actually Me in game): TF?

DaddyLsWhore: I don't know anything about this game.

LBGSupremacy: This is basically animal violence but legal.

=================

He was all smiles as he watched the cutscene play out; the Great Jagras playing death tag with the Handler all until a big fucking pink T-Rex shows up and starts ragdolling the GJ like a chew toy.

L: Holy shit it's Barney but pink!

After that whole shenanigans, he was finally able to choose his weapon and he three targets; first was the Charge Blade, then the Long Sword and finally the Insect Glaive.

He tried them all in the training area for some time only to be disappointed to find himself unable to grasp such weapons since his hand gonna have an aneurysm just from mashing buttons and following the instructions for the Charge Blade.

Since his three target weapons were (currently) out of reach, he opted for the other weapons until he found his one and only; the Dual Blades. Being the ADHD demon that he is, he loved just how quick he does damage and how fast he is in the battlefield, in the process awakening his Bloodborne addicted persona as he went straight the first mission with his dual weapons of mass bloodshed.