Chapter 48: Friday Night Funkin' Logic, But ANIME

The twin couples were at a concert of the number one pop star Vocaloid, Hatsune Miku.

Player: Oh, my God. What an incredible set. Wasn't it, guys.

Girlfriend: It was... fine.

Y/n: Too bad she didn't sing Hand in Hand. That's my favorite one.

Kelly: Mine too, but don't lose hope. Listen.

The loud speaker turned on.

Loud speaker: All right, folks. Hatsune Miku only has time for one more song.

Player: Aw, man.

Kelly: Maybe it will be Hand in Hand.

Y/n: You mean, like us?

Y/n held Kelly's hand.

Kelly: Oh, you big flirt.

Loud speaker: But one lucky crowd member, their girlfriend, their best friend, and their best friend's girlfriend will get a chance to come on stage and sing a trio.

Player: Please let it be me. Please let it be me. Please let it be me.

Kelly: Player, it's so obviously going to be you or Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, we meet the loud speaker guys demands.

Loud speaker: Little red beanie, blue haired man. You, your girlfriend, your best friend and his girlfriend, come on up to the stage.

Girlfriend: Oh, great.

Player: Yes!

Player rushed to the stage with star eyes.

Player: Oh, my God. Miku, I am your biggest fan. This is the greatest day of my life!

Y/n: I'll get to sing Hand in Hand with Hatsune Miku herself.

Kelly: That will make it even better!

Girlfriend growled a bit and Miku disappeared out of nowhere.

Player: Wait, no!

Player and the others started to clitch and they ended up back in Senpai's pixel world.

Player: (Text blurb: Oh great! We got teleported away to this school place again? A stupid pixel world where we have to talk in weird text blurbs? We didn't even get to sing with Miku!)

Girlfriend: (Text blurb: Drats... I was really looking forward to it.)

Kelly: (Text blurb: Well, complaining and sarcasm aren't going to help us, are they?)

Y/n: (Text blurb: Kelly's right. We need to be ready to rap battle at any moment.)

Suddenly, Monika from the Doki Doki Literature Club showed up out of nowhere.

Monika: (Text blurb: I might be able to help you with your problems! I can change this world to be more normal!)

Player: (Text blurb: Woah, who are you supposed to be? Some kind of female Senpai?)

Y/n: (Text blurb: Actually, her name is Monika. And she is way better than anything Senpai could ever be.)

Monika: (Text blurb: Wait, how do you know my name, knight boy?)

Girlfriend: (Text blurb: Good question.)

Y/n: (Text blurb: Just turn the world back to normal and I'll tell you.)

Monika: (Text blurb: Okay.)

The whole world around them turned back to normal.

Girlfriend: Ah, this is so much better.