Chapter 56: ORIGIN of DEMON GIRLFRIEND and KELLY! Friday Night Funkin' Logic

Girlfriend and Kelly were crying in their room and started to turn into different forms.

Earlier that day.

The duo couples were walking down a street with Player now wearing a dark blue beanie, an orange sweater with a white cloud on the bottom, and blue shoes. While Y/n didn't really change much except he was now wearing a suit and necktie under his jacket.

Girlfriend: I can't believe you both changed for this dinner. Your clothes aren't even fancier, Player. Just different, and lame. As for you Y/n, that suit might be a bit fancy, but no one can even tell if your still wearing your jacket or not.

Y/n: I do attend to take it off once we get to your house.

Player: Look, we just want to look nice for your family.

Kelly: Well, you're in luck. Mommy has been wanting to see you both again, but she wants to see Y/n more.

Y/n: She really is a nice woman.

Player: Well, I'm more over trying to win Daddy Dearest over. We never really got along.

Girlfriend: In your defense, he has tried to kill you multiple times.

Y/n: And he made a corruption that could've infected the entire game. I'm surprised they didn't arrest him for that.

Kelly: He was able to convince the cops that it was all a big misunderstanding.

Player: Plus, literally everybody we speak with hates him.

Girlfriend: That's just business, babe. It's hard being the world's greatest Rockstar. Deep down, he's a total sweetie. I promise.

Kelly: Yeah, he may act all scary and evil on the outside, but on the inside he's just a teddy bear.

Player: He's the devil, you two. I highly doubt that.

Y/n: And after the whole virus thing, I don't think I'll ever trust him again.

Girlfriend: Shh. We're here.

They walked to a door with a skull handle knock.

Y/n: I should've excepted the door to look like this.

Player: All right, here goes nothing.

Player nervously knocked on the handle.

Girlfriend: Don't be nervous, you'll do great.

Kelly: Just give him a chance.

Daddy Dearest answered the door.

Daddy Dearest: Ah, if it isn't my beautiful twin daughters, Girlfriend and Kelly. The lights of my life, the two greatest things to ever happen to me. The two people I would protect at all costs, even if it ment murder.

Girlfriend/Kelly: Hi, daddy.

All four of them walked inside and Daddy Dearest's expression change to one of unamusement when he saw Player and Y/n.

Daddy Dearest: I see you brought... them.

Player/Y/n: Hey, Daddy Dearest.

Daddy Dearest: Well, thanks for walking them home. Goodbye, Boyfriend and Kenneth.

Y/n/Player: It's Player and Y/n.

Daddy Dearest: Right, right. Well, have a safe trip home, you two. (Quietly: Try not to die to the hitman I sent after you.)

He chuckled silently.

Player: What?

Daddy Dearest: Hm?