【New student】

A few months pass and Henry makes some friends. Today there is a new student transferring into school and is in Henry's first period class. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said. "Im Gissell and nice to meet you all." Henry's partner has moved schools so he had no partner. The teacher sat Gissell next to Henry. Gissell try's to start conversation with Henry but is to shy and doesn't know where to start.

Some time goes by and it's third period now, Henry goes to his table and talks with his friends. The teacher, Miss Jensen calls Henry over to her desk. Henry is confused as to why he is getting called over to Miss Jensens desk. He walks over to her desk and asks, "Do you need anything?" A smile grows on Miss Jensens face and whispers something in his ear causing him to grow red. She then excuses him back to his desk.
The bell rings and it is lunch since it was Monday. Henry goes out to the cafeteria and sees Gissell alone because she hasn't quite made friends. Henry thinks about going to talk to her but he doesn't know how to start. Henry doesn't end up talking to her.
The day goes by and the last bell rings dismissing everyone to go home. Henry gets home and can't stop thinking about Gissell and lays on his bed and goes on his phone. A message from Estaban. It was a picture of a mosca. Henry puts his phone down and just goes to sleep.