【Friends】

The sky is dark covered in cloud that looked as if they went having it, then all of a Sudden, thunder then lightning. Henry woke up in a shock. it's 2:45 am. He try's to go to sleep but can find himself casting away in slumber. He gives up on trying to sleep and goes on his little Nokia phone. He texts Mia but gets no response. He gave up on trying to text anyone. He opens up pixel gun and plays till morning while lightning strikes the ground and thunder roars in the distance and rain heavily hitting the roof of his house. The alarm clock on his phone goes off. Henry feels sick but pulls himself up and starts getting ready for school. Open and closed the door he's in the kitchen and opens the fridge door, only frozen food. He puts some in the microwave. After a few minutes he pulls it out and goes to the table.

He arrives late to school due to traffic.
Everyone is in class. He forgot to bring an umbrella. The rain was showing no mercy, it hit the ground and made puddles. He decided to make a run for it, he got soaked. He walked in his class and everyone turns to look at him while He goes to his seat. Gissell asks him if he's ok, he looks at her with I tired face. "Im hood." Gissell isn't convinced and offered him water. Henry is tired of seeing water and declines her offer. After a while the bell rings dismissing everyone to second period. "It's still raining." Henry thought as he looked out in the distance. He walked up the stairs. He sat down, he didn't want to be at school. He zones out and falls sleep. The teacher woke him up asking him if he's ok. Henry tells the teacher that he isn't feeling well. The teacher writes him a note and asks Gissell to take him to the nurse. She nods and gets up. She opens the door for him in silence. The silence of rain. Henry zones out for a second but Gissell helps him. They make it to the nurse office and the nurse excuses Gissell off to class. She takes a look at Henry and has a warm feeling suddenly but shrugs it off and walks back to class. Henry has a fever and has been sleeping for a while now. They nurse calls Henry's parents to inform them and if they can pick him up.

Henry wakes up in his room. Rain still hitting the roof. he pauses as he gets a pain in his head. He lays back down. Pain in his head. He got a notification. It's from, Gissell. a message saying, " are you ok I heard you went home." He doesn't respond but has a unfamiliar filling from inside. He didn't reply but he passed out.