Chapter 11 : Resolve, Unknown, Kiss

"HAYASHIDA!!"

The sound of a body dropping can be heard, followed by a scream by a certain teenager.

The girl, Kurumi, looked towards the source of the sound, and smiled at what she saw.

"Ara~ Shido, i didn't mean to show you something unsightly~"

Kurumi puts away her guns and walks towards Shido, the teenager drops to the floor, probably due to fear after seeing his friend die.

He starts shifting backwards, trying to get away from the girl, but his body isn't working as he wants i too.

Each shift getting slower and slower, until eventually, she reaches him.

"Ara~ i wanted to enjoy my time with you more~ i would be lying if i said the date i had with you two was enjoyable~"

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Ara~ i wanted to stop myself, but i can't control it now~ thanks for the food~ both of you will be one with me now~"

From below, shadows gathered below both the downed man named Hayashida and Shido, hands come out and grab them, restraining their movement.

Shido struggled to get out of their grasps, but to no avail, Kurumi comes closer to Shido and was about to grab him.

SMACK

A child stops her, she was wearing a realiser tailor made for her, she had blue hair and looked similar to Shido.

"M-mana?"

"Hello brother, please stay near me, it will all be over soon, just think of it as a bad dream"

"Ara~ if it isn't my killer~ how do you do~?"

Kurumi jumps back to make some distance from Mana, they look at each other, checking their movements and preparing for their next move.

Kurumi moves first, she moves around the place, aiming her guns at her, but before she could even shoot them, Mana uses her territory and knocks her down.

"Kaghk!"

"I've killed you multiple times, what makes it different now?"

Mana walks towards the prone Kurumi, she was having a hard time to breathe, it seems like the impact managed to hit her chest and made her throat close.

Making it harder to breathe as she gasps for air, Mana stands in front of her an takes out her energy blade.

"W-wait! MANA DON'T KILL HER"

"S-shido, y-youre too kind, even after what i did"

"I'm sorry brother"

She places it above her energy blade, Kurumi looks at it and smiles, she looks at Hayashida and Shido.

"Tell Hayashida I'm sorry, if only he was a bit stronger, then maybe he would've survived~"

She laughs at Shido, and Shido's expression changed, he was disgusted, to think a spirit would be this evil, and merciless.

Mana drops her blade and plunges it to Kurumi's head, and as a result, it pierced her head, her face was gone as the blade replaces it.

Shido, does what a Shido would do, he screams and runs away, he was disturbed, to see someone die in front of him was mortifying.

He could only scream as the deaths of the two people he knew happened in front of him, Hayashida who was shot, and Kurumi who was stabbed.

After running out of the forest, Ratatoskr Fraxinus ship commander Kotori teleported him to the ship.