part 13

Yn was holding Joon's hand when his phone buzzed. He picked up the call.

Joon- Hello 

Drake - Hi man, I must say your wife is pretty though. 

Joon - what? 

"Plz save me joon" Lia's voice could be heard

Joon- what the hell do you want drake? 

Drake - you. 

Yn tapped his shoulderand whispered "keep talking to him I have almost tracked the location " he nodded in surprise.  

Within 15 mins they reached at a night club.  "you must stay here" he said but yn had already picked up her stick walking inside. The went to the last room as joon kicked open the door the view in front of them Made them shocke. 

Drake and Lia were making out,  Drake almost eating up her face. Yn and joon looked at each other and flinched as a long glass fell between them dividing the room Into two. The door behind them closed as yn and drake were on one side and  joon and Lia on other. 

Drake- Lia this chick is not as good as you.  He complained as yn stared at him. 

"Chick" yn scoffed at the name as she swiped her stick ready to attack him head on.  Joon was watching yn and Drake fight while Lia slipped out of the room. 

Yn was indeed having an upper hand but it fell when her stick broke. Drake pounced upon her like a predator while joon got worried as well as angry. Drake started forcing un as joon pulled out his gun shooting the glass but it was bulletfroof. 

Knowing details of various types of glass he started stooting bullets at the corner of the glass on the same spot meanwhile Drake was trying to kiss yn but she wasn't so tender.  But suddenle he grabbed her tank top and pulled it leaving her in her bralette. 

Nakjoon got mad he shaot 3bullets together breaking the glass as his last bullet ran across Drake's head.  Yn was standing their embarassed as her hands covered her upper body.  Joon took off his t shirt and made yn wear it.  It was loose,  very loose for her. 

Picking her up in bridal style he walked out of the club. All the way back yn spoke nothing. Even so a couple of tears ran down her eyes.  They got back home and it was empty.  Joon took yn to his room and plced her on bed like a fragile figure.  Staring into her eyes he slowly kissed her. 

Yn didn't move but she did melt in his kiss like cadbury.  He held her top and slowly pulled it off.  Making her lay down he asked her "yn do you trust me? " yn nodded as he leaned over her and gave small kisses on her tummy. 

His hand glided over the scratches Drake gave her as he placed soft kisses on her collar bone and then flowing onto her shoulder and her small arms. Not too soon but yn realized that he kissed those places where Drake touched her bare skin.

He knew that she is only going to remember his touch from now on. The way he showed his love was out of the world he was soo soft and his touch soo gentle just like he is holding a glass doll which will break under him.

He dimmed the light and pulled off her plazzo as well,  soon his clothes and her underwears were somewhere on the floor. All night yn's moans echoed in the kim mansion as Mr and Mrs.  Kim enjoyed their first night after two years of marrige.

Next day yn woke up and saw a big koala hugging her bare body resting his head on you bööbs.  Caressing his hair she stared at his face with looked soo innocent. She was lost in her husband.

Taking a deep breath Namjoon opened his eyes and saw his cute wife lost in him, he jerked as it was new for him. Yn too got scared and screamed "what the.." Joon looked at her and "aaaaahhh" he screamed "why on the Earth are you naked yn"

YN was trusfrated. She gave namjoon a done look and said "abbe sukhe Nashe karke baitha hai kya"in her mind. "Yaah were you drunk last night or I look like a slut to you" she said glaring at him.

Suddenly a red tint appeared on his face as he remembered last night but soon he could hear giggles as he turned around to see yn laughing her ass out. "Omg my husband is blushing" she teased him.

"Yn I think you should dress up." He said shy. Yn noticed his behavior and thought if teasing him more as she said " yaah I can't even feel my legs and you want me to walk up to washroom. Carry me Now." she said opening her arms.. 

Joon leaned  to pick her up but yn just pecked his lips and said "I love you to the moon and back joon" Joon pulled her in his embrace squishing her body as if trying to tell, he loves her more. 

After breakfast I was sitting in the living room when joon came down with two suitcases. "Are you leaving somewhere joon.  I asked him but he shook his head. He walked over to the gate and I followed him.

He opened the door and threw those suitcases. I raised my eyes to see Lia standing there in a dishevelled state. "You'll get the divorce papers soon, Hope we never meet again" he said as he closed the door on her face.

Turning around he looked into my eyes as if trying g to gauge out my soul and he just pulled me into a bone breaking hug resting his chin over my head pouring all his love into killing me there and then.

 THE END.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. LET ME TELL I'M A FANFICTION WRITER AND I HAVE A YT CHANNEL RM'S ADDI.  YOU CAN CHECK MY OTHER WORKS THERE