CHAPTER 2

New York, USA

May 14th 2021

9am

Maddy and Amaya's Penthouse

Madeleine's POV

My alarm started ringing and I eventually got out of bed to get ready for my morning and change into sportswear since I was going to workout with Amaya at the gym in the building. I was also nervous today since it was the day of my interview.

Amaya and I ate breakfast whilst watching a random show, I had water and toasted brioche bread with butter and ham, Amaya was eating a bagel and coconut milk. I don't understand how she can drink that willingly, I can't stand coconut. 20 minutes after eating, we headed to the gym.

I had tons of energy today and it keeps my body in good shape. I don't do a lot when it comes to dieting other than avoiding certain foods and drinks because I love food too much. I have a high metabolism so I eat a lot. At the start of my journey, I did try a calorie deficit and it worked.

The gym wasn't full of people but it wasn't empty either, I started off with a warm up then I did pilates, weight lifting and ran on the treadmill whilst listening to my Spotify playlist on my phone. Apparently pilates really help with abs and other stuff so I've been doing that for about 6 months. Amaya usually does pilates and weight lifting as well as HIIT workouts.

I've gone to the gym for 2 years now and I finally reached my goal of getting a slimmer waist, 11 line abs and an ass. I usually workout for 30 minutes to an hour.

We finished working out for the day and went back to the penthouse. I went into my en-suite and had another shower since I was sweating a lot from exercising.

I got out of the shower then moisturised my body and put on a black turtleneck, a black blazer, a white plaid skirt and black high heels with a silver Swarovski necklace and earrings. I curled my wig and put the front half up and left the back down. After that, I laid my edges.

 After that, I laid my edges

(outfit - no umbrella)

I ate some grapes and strawberries then I did my makeup whilst charging my phone, it always takes me a while to get my eyebrow shape right and put on my false lashes. I'm jealous of my older brother, Dami, he has naturally long lashes and I don't. Once I finished, I closed my eyes and sprayed setting mist over my face. I grabbed my black bag and put my phone, lipgloss and other essentials inside then I walked downstairs. I put my heels on upstairs since I'm leaving.

It's 3.30 and it takes 20 minutes to get there, my interview is at 4 so I'll arrive in time. I can't be late for this.

Amaya rushed downstairs and hugged me.