➸ ⁰⁰ : 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

He walked in to his house to hear nothing but pure silence. It was noon and there's nothing for him to do.

He reached out to his friends earlier in their work but they declined because they have problems to yet solve.

It's always like this. He can't take being alone anymore. He just wished that he also have problems on his own too. His friends are slowly getting far away for him to reach.

There's no more way for him to walk by their side. He sat on his sofa and thought to himself, 'I'll just make my own problems' the things is, He doesn't know how to do problems, he was raised to never commit problems and he's just perfect..

Philippines decided to do a chnage and try to help others instead. Not by their side but behind their shadows.

Afterall, do they even recognize him?

⑇ ⑈ ▔▬ ▀

Striving his best to help, nothing seem to go right. There's a lot of countries that needs help but he doesn't know where he should start first.

Philippines is just a small country, if he offered help.. Countries would just shrug him off, thinking that he's no help at all.

Philip wants to help countless countries but how? Where would he start? The biggest countries that are on a verge of starting a war is China and America. Russia is the only one trying his best to have better relationship with the other countries.

If a war breaks out, a lot of people will choose America's side but a lot will also choose China since there are a lot of countries who hate America.

Philip, choosing a side himself.. He'll probably go with America. Considering how America has a tight hold on Philip's country. Philippines really has no choice in choosing.

If it's a China versus USA war. Almost all the countries might get involved.

Not wanting to go and start with the main roots, Philippines made a list on who he's going off first.. Happens to be.

1) South Korea and North Korea.
   - Despite being brothers, the two have big grudges with each other. If the war between China and America broke out. SK would take America's side while NK will take China's. Those two are right besides each other and NK has nukes. It'll be better if their case was taken care first.

Philippines wrote that in his diary. He bought that diary for him to write things on how he'll help the countries. He knows that South and North Korea 's biggest problems are their relationship with each other. If Philip helped them get better with each other, that'll boost Philippine's determination to help the countries even more.

How do he start. He should definitely start on North Korea, try to get him know more since he already knows a lot about South Korea. Hmm.. He got a plan.

00 : 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

◇ 8 : 02 AM — Tuesday

Arriving to the building, Philippines took out his card and scanned it by the scanner in the entrance so he can get in.

“Wait! Hold the door!” someone behind him yelled and he turned to look at South Korea. “Eh? Did you forgot your ID again South?” Philip asked with a giggled and South blushed furiously in embarrassment.

“Y-yeah..” he looked away. Philip could tell that SK barely got sleep because of the circling eye bags in his eyes. “Come on in then.” Philip then grabbed SK's arm and pulled him inside.