➸ ⁰¹ : 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

The sound of alarm woke North Korea up. He's feeling a little tired still but when he remembers that he's now living in Philip's house for the meantime, he doesn't want to be a weight to the Filipino.

He sit up from Philip's bed. No, they didn't sleep together. Philip let NK sleep at his bed while he sleep at the couch.

North stood up and was about to exit the room when he looks back at the bed. He slept there. He needs to fix it neat. He sighed to himself and fixed the bed before leaving the room.

The smell of freshly baked bread and newly cooked bacon and eggs entered his nasal. Clearly, Philippines woke up earlier than him to cook breakfast.

He went to peak at the kitchen and saw Philip humming a song while taking out the baking tray from the oven. Philippines placed the tray in the counter and North stepped in the kitchen “Philippines.. Goo.. Good morning.”

His sudden greeting made Philip jump and snap his neck to North's. “O-oh! North! Y-you're awake.. You scared me..” Philip placed a hand over his chest and took deep breaths. North sighed and went to Philip and messed his hair, “Your cooking smells good.” he complimented with complete monotone face.

This made Philip blushing madly red. “Tha-thank you!” he stuttered and North stepped back to make distance between them. “But stop stuttering. It'll make you look weak.” the Korean slightly smiled. The Filipino nodded and noted that mentally.

⑇ ⑈ ▔▬ ▀

Rummaging through his closet, Philippines found the right sized suit for North. Since NK's clothes were still at their shared house at South Korea's, Philippines have to find North a suit for work.

Earlier, Philip prepared North a warm bath and he used one of his bath bomb that he doesn't use. It's jasmine scented. Now, he grabbed one of the large underwear that his brother bought him. His brother got the wrong size of underwear.

He then went just at outside of the bathroom and called out, “North? I've found a suit that might be in your size and uh underwear that might be also in your size.” Phillip heared some shuffling before NK responded, “Just leave it there!”

Philip complied and left the clothes right infront of the bathroom door and left to go prepare his things. He already took a bath and he's already changed into a suit for work. Now, all he need is to prepare his things and his pen is also out of ink so he went to his room.

There's a collection of ballpens are in his case, it's the ballpens that he found laying around in his workplace.

Getting one, his eyes landed on his diary. 'I should write about North Korea living with me now..' he thought as he sat on his chair and opened his diary and write about it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢,

𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠.. 𝙱𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚢.