➸ ⁰⁵ : 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Early in the morning

Early in the morning. Sunday morning. Philip's neighbors woke up early and went to clean their houses and mown their lawn.

Keeping the peace over, UN is the one to assign which countries should be neighbors or not. Which led to Philip having..

Neutral countries as neighbors.

Finland and Liechtenstein live next door to him while the other surroundings houses are owned by, Mexico, Malta, Rwanda, Ireland and Switzerland.

The mentioned countries know and recognize Philippines but they don't talk much considering that being a neutral country is 'too much work'. Philippines really has no idea why he wasn't placed in Malaysia or Indonesia's neighborhood.

His fellow south east asian friends live five streets away from him.

Finland was cleaning his porch while Switzerland is already done and is drinking coffee, Liechtenstein or just Echten is cutting some tall grass off his lawn. Mexico and Rwanda are both done too early and they're talking with each other.

Ireland is still cleaning while Malta is still asleep. Philippines..

The Filipino slowly opened his eyes. His insticts are telling him that it's morning already. The room doesn't have any windows.

Despite the AC turned on. Philip felt hot and the only reason to that is, North is keeping him warm. He's facing the Korean. NK has his arms around Philip, restricting him from moving and his leg is between Philip's. The room is dark so Philip could only hear North's calm breathing.

The Korean is peacefully sleeping and he looks very comfortable with the position. Philip debated whether he wake up the Korean or just let him sleep. Since it's sunday, Philippines has to go grocery shopping since he limits his stock for every week.

And Philippines needs to clean the front of his house since the leaves are all over around his house. The inside of his house is always clean though.

“Wake up North.. It's morning already.” he wiggled, trying to get out of North's grip but, "아니.. 내곁에 있어줘.. 사랑(No.. stay with me.. love)." Philippines didn't understand what he said but his voice is a bit shaky and the arms around Philip pulled him closer.. Too close to the asleep country.

"A-ah.. North.. Wake up." Philip felt his cheeks burn as his body is pressed against North's and the hot breath he's feeling.. "절대 날 떠나지 않겠다고 했잖아..(You said you'll never leave me..)" the Filipino sweat dropped, he doesn't understand Korean. He wish he does.

"남..동생..(South.. little brother).."

The Filipino smiled nervously and shooked the Korean gently. "Wake up.. It's morning." it worked and the Korean opened his eyes. "필립?(Philip)? You're cold.." he put his forehand on Philippine's neck and the Filipino isn't sick. Thankfully.