Chapter 11

Vencient Ryan Monroe pov:

My wife was shocked at what Sammy told her mother,which she deserved because who would envy they own flesh and blood

Would cheat on their husband and try to kill him for getting custody of his child and divorcing you for what you had done,she should have you used her damn head hell if my wife cheated on me I would have whoop her ass and show her who the fuck I am but she loves her life and me so for now we good.

Yes I have cheated in the which she knew about we were on a 'break' and wasn't thinking so I cheated but worked my ass off for her trust and love and ever since then a nigga been happy then we made Kyimani Ryan Monroe my oldest son he been away to the military for about three weeks or more then we had Karma Delilah Monroe she was named after my great-grandmother and mother and last was Ryan Jr, Monroe.

"Are you you serious right now after what I have done to get you back"said the lying bitch to her 'daughter'.

"Yes and you've done nothing for me she did what you should have done"Samantha said pointing at my babygirl.

"It's all your fault if it wasn't for you and your dumb busy lifestyle we would still be a happy family"Gemma said to Silas making him furious.

Silas Enrico Gracias pov:

"I wasn't busy all the time if you did pay attention to me I was always in my office with 5 month years in my arms constantly crying for her mother's touch but you were 'depressed' you didn't not even try to understand the situation more

"I wasn't busy all the time if you did pay attention to me I was always in my office with 5 month years in my arms constantly crying for her mother's touch but you were 'depressed' you didn't not even try to understand the situation more...you were 'depressed' with another man's dick in you huh yes I'll admit I cried over and but I'm done being the bad guy"I said putting air quotes but depressed to that heartless bitch.

"Can you tell my daughter the truth for once in your life starting now"I said looking her dead her eyes making her look away nervously nodding her head.

"Sweetie please don't be mad at me when I tell you this"Gemma said to my princess nodding her indicating she would cooperate.

"He's not your real father" Gemma said making both of our head snap towards her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" We said unison yelling at her.

"I thought that's what wanted me to admit I thought you knew"Gemma said making me even more mad.

"So you are telling me he's not my real dad so is it huh mother so is it"Sammy said with anger laced in her voice.

"Your real dad is-

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!