s e v e n

The raven haired girl dragged her suitcase over to the plane where the billionaire stood waiting for her.

"You need any help with that princess?"

"No, I'm good."

She walked past him but stopped abruptly and turned around.

"Did you just call me princess?"

"Uhhh." He stood there for a while, Contemplating what to say next.

"You're weird." She muttered, whilst walking onto the plane.

"I know."
- - -

"How much longer are we gonna be on this plane?"

"469 hours."

"Very funny."

She rolled her eyes and got her phone out, opening Netflix.

"You do realises that there's an 80 inch flat screen tv right there, don't you?"

She glanced at the tv on the wall of the plane and muttered a very convincing "of course I do."

She grabbed the remote and started watching rick and morty.

- - -

"God, Aphrodite, what even do this show, a fake vat of acid? That's stupid."

"Smarter than half your plans. Take notes stark, Maybe you could learn something."

- - -

"Here we are, England."

They were stood outside of Heathrow airport, waiting for a cab to pick them up.

"It's so cold." Tony muttered, and shoved his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket.

"I know right." Aphrodite smiled, she was livid with excitement about seeing her mother and sister again.

A car pulled up in front of them and they got in, gave the address of the hotel to the driver, and sat quietly until they got there.

"I have a room booked, under the name stark."

"Mr. Tony Stark, let me show you to your room. This way."

It was an expensive hotel - obviously - and Aphrodite was loving every second of it.

They got to the room and were both given a key. There was a queen bed and a twin bed on opposite sides of the room, a huge wardrobe, a very expensive looking bathroom, and a small kitchen counter near the door with a kettle and a microwave.

As soon as they walked through the door, Aphrodite flopped onto the big bed and shouted "bagsy!" Even though it was muffled by the huge fluffy scarf covering half of her face.

ik it was summer in chapter 5 but we're gonna pretend it's winter now bcs yes ☺️🔪

"Yeah whatever," Tony waved her off and dropped his bags by the twin bed.

About half an hour later, Aphrodite announced that she was going to be taking a shower and washing her hair so she'd be a while. Tony muttered a 'Yeah sure, go on' and continued unpacking.

He decided to make a cup of hot coffee and put the kettle on. He tipped the little packet of coffee grounds into the mug and started to pour the water into the cup just as Aphrodite got stepped out of the bathroom.

"Forgot my clothes."

She was in just a towel and walked over to her bed, where her bag was and took out some clothes. Tony looked over for a moment and caught site of some red, lace underwear.

He spilt some hot water on his watch by accident, which triggered his iron man globe to activate. It was glitching and he accidentally sent a blast towards his bed, collapsing and it and therefore deeming it unusable.

He ripped the glove off and looked over at Aphrodite, who simply chuckled and walked past him to the bathroom to get changed.

He let out a slight, breathy laugh and started getting changed himself.

When Aphrodite came out of the bathroom, Tony had a pair of black sweatpants on and no shirt. She let her gaze fall down his, surprisingly muscular, body.

"For an elderly man.. you're kinda hot."

She commented, whilst making her way over to the bed that she was now forced to share, leaving him standing there, a little shocked.

She climbed over to the side next to the wall and Tony clambered in next to her.

"Tomorrow I've got that meeting thing, what're you gonna do?"

"I'll take a walk around London, it's been a while since I've been.. home."

"Do you not feel at home with us?"

She turned over, so that she was facing him. "It's not that. I've just missed it here. It's too hot in America."

"It's freezing here."

"Then put a shirt on!" She giggled a bit and turned back around.

"Goodnight, Stark."

"Goodnight, Black."