Question

"What do you think of me doing a Nirvana song for the Seattle show?"

Rose was lounging around in Chan's hotel room. The past few weeks of the tour had flown by and now they were in their last city. Ever since that morning when the Maknae had told everyone that they had slept in the same room, the soulmates had decided to make it true. So, for the past two weeks, they had been sharing a bed.

"Nirvana? Really? I think that would be awesome!"

"Yeah? Cool. I'll do it then."

"Can I get a preview?"

"I don't know..."

"Please! I want to see rockstar Chan."

"Since you asked so nicely."

Chan gave Rose a peck on the lips before picking up his phone to play the song. By the time he reached the chorus, she had joined in and the pair of them were jumping around the room, head banging, and playing air guitar. Afterwards, they both collapsed on the bed.

"I don't think that was good for my sore throat."

"Perhaps you should do something that won't hurt your voice."

"Hm, do you have a suggestion?"

"I might have one..."

Rose rolled over onto her side, propping herself up on one elbow. She hovered over Chan, taking his face in her other hand she leaned in slowly until their lips met. The kiss started off slow and sweet as he moved his hands to rest on her hips. Rose let out a small gasp as he pulled her to rest on top of him and Chan took advantage of that to deepen the kiss.

Time ceased to exist as the soulmates lost themselves in the feel of each other. Rose let her hand move up until she could run her fingers through his fluffy, curly hair. Then she felt Chan's hands start to wander. All she felt was safe and loved.

All of a sudden, Rose was on her back, her eyes fluttered open to see Chan hovering over her. He brought one hand up to caress her face. She leaned into the warmth of his palm with a smile. After a moment, she raised her hand and put it over his. He moved to lay down next to her and she turned so that they were facing each other. They linked their hands together and stared into each other's eyes.

"Sometimes I can't believe you're real. My beautiful Rose. What did I do to deserve you?"

"You deserve the world and everything in it. No one deserves happiness more than you."

As he played with their hands, the soul-mark on Rose's finger caught Chan's eye and he rubbed his thumb over it.

"Have you thought any more about us becoming public?"

"Chan, baby, I -"

"You can stay anonymous! We won't release your name, just that I have found my soulmate and that we are bonded."

The grip he had on her hand was tight and Rose could see the desperation in his eyes.

"I... Let's discuss it after the tour is over. Okay?"

"Okay."

She let him pull her closer, hugging her against him tightly as if to make sure she wouldn't disappear. Rose bit her lip to try and keep her tears at bay. Chan was a beautiful human being, kind and caring, genuine and hardworking. He deserved so much more than her and she prayed every day for the strength to help him achieve his dreams.

Before they left the US, Stray Kids did a group V Live. Rose was the staff member to monitor the Idols. As she set up the camera, the boys were talking loudly over each other. Once she was finished, she waited patiently for them to be ready.