8| 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳

Y/n's pov~~
We went back to the hotel as the world was dissappear.

We sat on the balcony. Thinking about what just happened.

"So, how is it that we're still here,but the whole of the universe Is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison asked.

"Maybe we're the lasted to get flushed. " Viktor answered her.

"Wasn't talking to you" ok Allison is getting on my nerves on.

"Okay, Allison at this point you're talking to everyone okay, so stop being a little cunt and get along with everyone, because we're the last people you're going to ever see" I said in vain.

She said nothing and just stood there like a little bitch.

"Hey, had anyone seen klaus?" Luther changed the subject. "Or dad" Sloane said.

"They'll be here" Diego said. "Really? Did they... hit traffic?" Ben teased him.

"Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe." Ben finished.

"Uh, question." "Yes" "didn't we just try that and faul miserably?" Allison said.

"Yea, it's because his plan was stupid." Diego said.

"Here we go again" I said quietly.

"I got a better one." Diego started. "We go with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and...we launch the kugelblitz into outer space" He finished.

"Didn't think I knew that, did ya. It's in Switzerland" oh my God he did not just say that.

"That's the most dumbest shit I have ever heard" I said to him he looked at me and said. "What happened to being so nice?"

"World's ending. Fuck it." I said not caring about anything anymore.

"Its 'hadron', not 'hard-on', ya moron!" Ben argued with him.

"Oi! At least he's trying, you shitty little squid and witch bitch. What have you two contributed?" Lila joined the conversation.

"Actually, they both did blow up half of their family." Diego pointed out.

"Oh, you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should have blown up is your face on thar neck!" Ben argued.

"I wish I had a cake to hit you with in your face!" Diego said as Ben got up in his face.

"무슨 얘기를 하는 건가요?" " será mejor que cortes eso" "입 다물어" that both started to argue in different languages. And I do happened to cut in. ( what are you talking about?- ben. you better cut that out-Diego. Shut up!- Ben)

" Ustedes dos son tan tontas, no pueden dejar de discutir por un maldito minuto!" I yelled in Spanish at both of them.
(you two are so dumb, can't you stop arguing for one fucking minute- y/n).

"Hey! You guys done?" Five yelled at us. "The universe I'd disappearing outside. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the titanic if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains that we are too late." He finished.