Comfort

Voight gets his team and rolls out to Charlie's address. When they arrived at the apartment they breached the building to find Charlie and his crew getting ready to storm a jewelry shop. Erin was in disgust, with the sight of young women in just underwear, walking around the place. Voight saw this and finally understood what Madison said about him making her do other stuff for him. He was disgusted.

Voight grabs Charlie and puts him in a room. He punches Charlie to the ground as he grumbles and proceeded to kick him in the stomach. "dude STOP" charlie said out of breath. "SO YOU LIKE MAKING GIRLS DO THINGS FOR YOU. GOD, UNDERAGE GIRLS ASWELL. You should have listened to me when I said to leave Chicago." Voight shouts, thinking of Madison. Charlie stayed quite whilst he rolled around in pain. "Good job Erin's on this case making sure you go to prison, you see Charlie people like you, you don't deserve prison, normally I'd handle people like you myself but Erin insisted."
Voight picks Charlie up and leads him to his car.

When they got back Madison is sitting in the cage with her knees to her chest. They bring Charlie out ready to put him in a Prison van. Charlie sees Madison, "YOU ARE A WHORE MADISON, AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU, YOU STILL SNITCH. I'M GUNNA KILL YOU, YOU BITCH. YOU THINK I HURT YOU BEFORE, he chuckles slightly, YOU WAIT." Madi just looks up and put the middle finger out to him. Before Charlie could do anything about it Voight shoves Charlie in a prison van "If you ever go near her again I'll make sure you don't get out of prison alive." he says, then slams the door and waits until the van had gone.

The team made their way up to the bullpen to finish off the paperwork.

Voight then marched over to the cage where Madison still was and uncuffs her and takes her out, she immediately starts on Voight by pushing into his torso, "YOU, I WAS FINE, UN- UNTIL THIS, I DON'T, I DIDN'T NEED YOU, I HATE, NO I JUST, I DON'T WANT THIS" she stutters out. Him being stronger it didn't affect him, so he just stood there not moving. He tried to gently stop her by going in for a hug, knowing this is exactly what Erin did. Madi did not accept it at first and kept shouting and pushing him. But she then gives up and hugs Voight tight feeling safe as the man puts one hand on the back of her head to hold her close. Voight lets go and gives her his card. Voight still with a slight harsh glare states "Kid, don't hesitate to call alright, you need anything, just call." "Uhm ok." Madison brushes it off.

Voight " Madison, you got somewhere to go yea. Just call me when you need me, even if you just need somewhere, take it easy kid alright your still probably feeling the effects of the drugs you took". Madison just nods.