School Dangler (PT 1)

Sabrina was always a popular girl at her school, everyone wanted to be her and she always wore the coolest shoes in her 7th grade class.

One day after going to school she sat down, doing her work as usual, she wasn't a bad student, she always got her work done on time, and she did well, she had just gotten new shoes that were a bit too big, and as she put her toes on the ground her socked sole came out from her shoe.

Sabrina really didn't mind it, after all letting the A/C flow on her socks was what she needed after wearing her shoes all day. She slowly slipped her socked foot completely out of the shoe, leaving her purple left van sitting there alone.

Behind her however was the class trouble maker, Aaron. He was always up to doing something in the classroom, however he did have a crush on Sabrina, he also liked her feet, and seeing an opportunity of Sabrina slipping her shoe off is something he couldn't pass up. He slowly moved his shoes to bring it to him, he slipped her shoe into his bag, which had small imprints from her feet already.

Sabrina wasn't aware of her shoe loss, she just continued to work. Aaron couldn't believe his eyes, seeing her not aware of her shoe being gone.

She waited as the next assignment for class was given and got to work, after a while however she did feel around for her shoe, alas she didn't find it. Her situation caused her to instantly blush and hide her foot, she had never gotten her shoe stolen before so this was a first.

Maybe someone bumped it?
Maybe someone was pulling a prank on her?

She looked around the classroom, getting up while she acted like she was getting a tissue. Soon her predicament caused some of the class to notice however besides a few giggles nothing really happened to her much to her surprise. No teasing at all! Maybe it was just luck.

Eventually class ended, and Sabrina got up, with only one shoe on and walked down the dirty hallway, her checkered sock becoming black after not even a few minutes. She sighed as she continued to walk to her bus, groups of kids staring and giggling at her loss of footwear.

She seemed to learn her lesson, for now that is.