Proceeding

It was next day morning Kushi woke up and got freshen up. After her Arnav got up and both got ready. Going down she was about to walk towards the door when she felt a tug on her hands. She turned to see that it was her husband's hold.

Kushi - What happened Arnav ? Be quick I have to leave.

Arnav - Sure. You can go but only after having your breakfast.

Kushi sighed - Arnav I am getting late.

Arnav moved near her and stood close - You are going to run the whole day without even caring for yourselves. I don't know whether you eat on time or not ? Let me satisfied at least you had breakfast.

Kushi looked at him with unknown emotions - Arnav....

Arnav kissed her cheeks - Come. At least for me. Waise bhi..... We both didn't had dinner. Remember ?

He said with his mischievous glint that Kushi couldn't help blushing and smacked his back head.

Arnav - Ouch.... It pains woman.

Kushi - Let it be. Come, Iam getting late.

Arnav dragged kushi to the breakfast table and had their Breakfast quickly.

On the way to her office she was seriously thinking how to divert the Media and what to do to stop them without knowing that her husband has already done his part of being a good Partner. Poor girl had to prepare and reprepare for everything that is not going to happen. She didn't had any idea that all the channels have received official restrain orders from a central minister.

She reached her office and was surprised to see it was as usual. Everyone is just looking at their job. She breathed in relief and walked inside to her cabin. Collecting some things she went to the hall where officers from all state is waiting for her. Whole night they all was awake and kept investigating them and made them accept the truth.

As soon as she walked in everyone stood up and saluted her.

Kushi - Morning everyone.

They all wished her back.

Kushi - Thanks for coming here and helping out me on this case. You people can submit the investigation report and you guys have to be here till court session. After producing them on the court and getting clearance you people can leave. If there is anything, you people can report me anytime.

' Sure Madam ' they all replied in chorus.

Kushi - We need to leave for the court in an hour. The accused will be produced before the judge after Lunch session.

They all saluted her again as she walked back.

Kushi - Shri...

Shri - Mam....

Kushi - I hope you can convince the judge with whatever you have collected. I don't even want a benefit of doubt for those criminals.

Shri - Don't worry Mam. I have extracted all the information from Rohit's software. It has everything in details.

Kushi - Dany make sure Nithin saxena (Doctor) and Shruthi's father reach to the court. Mr Vishwanath need justice too.....

Dany - I have already called them mam. They will mark attendance on court. Don't worry regarding that.

Kushi - And by chance can you people guess why aren't we disturbed by media till now ?

Her team had no idea regarding all this - No idea Mam.

Kushi - Anyways it's good only. Go and concentrate on work and make sure we end this case today. I don't want more trials on this case.

Her team - Sure Mam.