FIFR

(FIRST COME FIRST RESERVED)

Jeon Jungkook Age 22Works in his father's office

Jeon Jungkook
Age 22
Works in his father's office.
Has an annoying twin well that's what he thinks .
Little bit better then his twin .
Older twin .
No tattoos.

Jeon jeongukk Age 22Works in father's office

Jeon jeongukk
Age 22
Works in father's office.
Little cold compared to his twin
Spoiled younger sibling.
Younger twin .
He has tattoos.
_____________________________________________
It all started when jeon jungmin a normal employee works in the big company parks .
He was normal employees and didn't dream high he was satisfied with job well until his ceo daughter who was 2 years older then him proposed him .

He can't marry her he was mere employee and he doesn't want to break her heart so he decide to build company on his own. They were ups and down in there journey but somi his wife never left his side .They now stable after 5 years of hard work finally decided to bring new family member .But God have other plans to bring 2 small devils in there life .

They didn't except to be twins .they were not prepared for it .They were blessed twins boys there happy when see small baby's face .That was there last peacefull day .

They twins were stubborn always cries in nights disturbing there parents peacefull sleep.

Slowly they grow up they were never close with each other .they all does fighting when ever the face each other or when other touches toys belongs to him .they never share any thing .So whatever they get they will buy 2 so they can't fight.

There is rule between them which taken place when there seven .

Jungmin brought 2 cars for them .he bought one yellow and other one is black .
Jungkook and jeongukk both were playing in hall with toys Separately maintaining minimum 10 feet distance .

"Evening baby's "jungmin said .they twins looked at his dad ran to hug him.

"Evening papa "they said .

"See what I brought for you "jungmin said taking both cars out .black one was in his left hand near jungkook and yellow one was right hand near jeongukk.