FIFR-3

flashback.

Jungkook was sitting in his room he too knows how messed the situation his younger is more stubborn then him he will definitely not take back step.

He got an idea he took chocolate bar of there favorites.

He got up and went into youngers bed room.

Jeongukk looked at his bother .

Standing at the door flooding his hands .

"We have two options gukk either one of them should leave him or "he paused .

"Or "jeongukk asked looking at his brother confusingly. Jungkook broke chocolate two halfs and forwarded towards younger.

Younger looked at other half chocolate. A smirk formed on his face and looked at his brother who has same expression on his face he took the chocolate.

" share "they said in unison

After they said that to there parents they were more then happy finally they finally acting like twins instead of enemies.

Both were returning back Home after there works yes they both use same car.
It was like there personalities took whole 180 degree turn.

Jeongukk was driving while jungkook was sitting in passenger seat .

"Won't we talk to taehyung mom said poor guy having lots of stress about it "jeongukk asked .

Jungkook chuckled " yes we need to say our decision why don't we go to his office directly and surprise him".

"Yeah "younger said and took u turn .

Taehyung was sitting in office after what mom said either one will choose him.he was truly restless .

'Can't they compromise 'taehyung mumbled with pout on his face .

'Devil babies '.

Twins entered the company every one was looking at ethereal beauties passing them.

They went towards the ceo and jeongukk opened the jungkook followed him behind.

Only to see taehyungs was placing his head on table.

Jungkook looked brother and moved closer to taehyung table and knocked on the table..

"What "taehyung shouted without even looking at them.

"You don't want hear our decision Mr.kim "jungkook asked .

Taehyung heard soft voice he immediately looked up only his jaw dropped looking twins infornt of him.

He stood up fastly and adjusted his hair which was bit messy.

"I am extremely sorry for my behavior I didn't saw you I thought it was secretary " taehyung said .