FIFR-2

Kim taehyung was so excited to meet them.
One week before his appa jin showed him the photos of the twins .His appa said he should select one of them marriage .Though he Knows that one of them should first accept him .They were going to jeons house for dinner .To talk about the proposal.

Taehyung was in dilemma for whole week .
He didn't know whom to select .one was soft like baby and other was bold .He actually like the both too much that he really can't select if he select the soft one
He doesn't want to loose the bold sexy one and if he choose the bold one he can't leave the baby one.

"Arghhh "taehyung said looking at pictures constantly.

"You have select one baby not the whole menu which is placed infornt of u "jin said .
Crossing one leg over other looking at his son .

"I really can't appa they both match my both personalities "taehyung said .placing head on the table .

" the more you get options the more you become greedy and even though it's not like they both will select you .you may light up the inrest in atlest one or none ".jin said.

Taehyung glared at his appa .

"Really they will not like wwh son "taehyung asked with smirk .

Jin chuckled at what younger said " we never know baby ".

Week passed today they were going to jeons house. He was nervous actually what if both them reject him .he will broke totally.
He keep on taping his legs .

"It's OK baby not big if they don't like you we can find another ok "jin assuring his son .

But I want them.
Taehyung thought and pouted a little.

Soon they went to the house jeons greeted them .taehyung finally looked at twins who was looking at him without even blinking. Taehyung just mortified in his position after seeing the beautiful twins. Urge of making them both his increased more .He truly wants them .

HE IS MINE .

Jeongukk and jungkook both look at each other after what they said .

They literally said it at same time not even getting 0.1sec of lag .

They know they both at same time.This never happened with them .now they don't know what rule to follow. But they where sure non of them will leave him like they did in case of mark .

Jungmin took taehyung.

"Come tae meet my sons jungkook and jeongukk and babies this is Kim taehyung "jungmin said.

Taehyung looked at both them .

"Hello "twins again said in sync forwarding there hands .they internally rolled there eyes when they again said in same time.

Taehyung forwarded his both hands for the handshake.

They were having dinner taehyung was glancing at twins time to time .They look ethereal this close.

Jungmin looked his sons who were looking at taehyung will same passion in there eyes.

This is messed up more.
He thought.

They had there dinner only elders where taking .gukktaekook where eating silently.

"Is there any sibling of taehyung "jungmin jin Slightly looking at his son who were not even caring what his father was asking.

"No Mr.jeon just taehyung only one "jungmin just nodded his head .

Soon they completed the dinner .kims bide goodbyes .taehyung lastly looked at twins he really want to knows what's going on head's as there showing no emotions in eyes .

He was little hurt may be they didn't liked him .

Kims went off .

"So what is decision "jungmin asked .somi stood beside his husband slightly biting her lips.

(A/n -bold means they both said at same time)

I want him .

Jungmin forze on spot when heard from the twins and same goes with somi.

I said first .

Jeongukk gritted teeth and looked at brother who was already glaring at him .

"We said at same time dad "jungkook said looking at his dad .

"And am not ready leave this time I want him "Jungkook said .

"Me too big brother I will not leave him "jeongukk Said looking at jungkook.

Jungmin just want hit his head wall .

"Babies listen there is only one taehyung only one you are two one should leave him it not like I can bring another taehyung there is only one "jungmin said trying his best .

No
They both roared .and went inside they room .

Next day jin called Mr.jeon .

"Did they thought anything "jin asked.

Taehyung was actually sitting beside his appa so he can listen.

"Hmm Mrs.kim there is problem "jungmin said hitting his plam to his head .

"Yes "jin looking at his son .

"It's actually they both liked him and you know about twins right they don't want to compromise "jungmin said .

Taehyung heard he stood up sofa and did small happy dance .

Jin looked at son .He can what's happening.

I do.

I do.

I do.

After 2 weeks .
Kim jungkook and Kim jeongukk where preparing breakfast for there husband .

They finally changed now they don't fight anymore .they finally understand the term sharing is caring .They just learnt it different way .

"Good morning babies "taehyung said coming down.

Jeongukk who was dining area went to him.

"Good morning tae "jeongukk Said and kissed on husband. Taehyung held his waist and kiss his husband. After there broke the kiss .taehyung when inside the kitchen .

Jungkook was making strawberry shake .
He hugged his from backside .placing his head on youngers shoulder .

"Moring love "jungkook said smiled at his husband.

"No kiss "taehyung pouted .

Jungkook turned around and kissed him .

"Happy ".

"Very ".

Jeongukk came inside the kitchen taehyung moved closer and hugged both of them.

"What you have done there if we were triplets "jeongukk asked .

" I will fucking marry every your doppelganger "taehyung said kissing on there forehead .

Twins chuckled at husband answer both hugged taehyung placing heads in his neck crok.

I love you

I love both my beautiful little devils.