25

"Good news, everyone!" Jeongin cheered as soon as Jisung and Felix walked through the door. "Jisung was spotted out on the streets with a mystery woman and everyone is going crazy!"

"Already?" Jisung questioned, untying his shoes. "We just got back."

"It's big news." Hyunjin shrugged, the small smile giving him away.

Confirming his hypothesis, Chan read aloud. "Stray Kids' Han Jisung was spotted going around town with his secret girlfriend. The woman, whose identity remains unknown, was believed to be seen with the rapper earlier this month. The company neither confirms nor denies Han's involvement with the woman, but fans have made up their own minds regardless."

"The comments are flying in." Felix had gotten out his phone, anxious to get in on the information. He handed it to Jisung, letting him check for himself.

"Is she an actress?? She looks like a model"

"Wowwww~~ they look so cute together"

"does anyone recognize her? she's gorgeous"

"guys, that's clearly Felix in a wig"

"So happy for them! Our Jisung is so lucky" 

"That's great." Seungmin spoke up, reading a different article on his own device. "Now people will be so busy looking for this lady that they won't even suspect you and Minho."

The mentioned male, who had been spending the last few hours pacing the apartment, was now trapping Jisung in an embrace, breathing out in relief. "I should have just listened to you, Ji. I'm so sorry."

"Don't say that, Minho." Jisung laughed, pressing a grateful peck on the older's cheek. "I'm glad that you were worried about me, it lets me know you care."

"Of course I care." The thought that he didn't offended the Lee. Holding the younger closer, Minho buried his head in the rapper's neck, his scent comforting to the stressed man. He whispered the words he had been waiting for what seemed like eternity to say, knowing that Jisung could hear him. "I love you, Ji. So incredibly much." 

Hand resting on the older's nape, Jisung felt a familiar warm feeling that always visited him whenever Minho was around. "I love you too, Minho."

The group watched the interaction, feeling an array of emotions.

With a long sigh, an envious Hyunjin looked around the apartment, eyes landing on his target. "Jeongin? You want a boyfriend?"

The youngest snickered, teasing the lonely man. "Not if it's you." 

While the Hwang moved to beat up his younger friend, Jisung's only focus was on the man whose arms he was wrapped in. 

"Everything will be just fine now." Call it hope, intuition, whatever you choose, but Jisung was sure about his statement. "It'll all be perfect, I know it."