study date <3

(quick side note a lot of these will be marin reader imagine, as in you are hanna's brother or sister. sometimes the reader may have a set name instead of just y/n {most likely casey; don't ask why it's just the one i'm thinking of lmao} but i'll specify both of those things before each part if necessary.) 
***
spencer hastings x casey marin reader (gn)

casey's pov:

i was scrolling through my phone when i realized it was 5:30, i told spence i'd be at her house at six so we could study. however, i wasn't convinced we'd do much studying.

i got up from my bed and threw some books in my backpack along with my computer. before i walked out of my room, i threw on a hoodie which would probably become spencer's by the end of the night.

when i got to the bottom of the stairs i heard my mom call me from the kitchen,"casey honey could you come here for a sec?"

i sighed before walking towards the kitchen to see my mom and hanna sitting at the counter,"what's up mom?"

she got up and went to the pantry to grab and empty plastic container,"can you please bring this to veronica? it's from when she gave us cookies last month."

i just smiled,"yeah mom of course."

just as i thought i was going to be able to leave the house without one of hanna's remarks she spoke,"you going to spence's?"

"yes i am and what about it?"

"nothing. just wondering, are you guys studying the human anatomy?"

my mom rolled her eyes as hanna laughed at her own joke. i just flipped her off as i walked out the door.

spencer's pov:

i had been on a video call with aria for the past half hour because i didn't know what to wear. even though casey and i have been together for over six months, it always feels like a first date.

"aria they're gonna be here in ten minutes!"

"spence relax! you guys are just studying. honestly if you were in a trash bag they would still thinking you're the hottest girl on the planet. they're obsessed with you."

her words made me feel a little bit better,"okay okay, i'll just do these pants and the blue shirt?"

aria gave me a nod and a smile,"oh crap, ezra's calling. text me later, love you."

"love you too!" i shouted back before she hung up.

casey's pov:

i pulled into the hastings driveway and got out of my car. i slung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed the container.

a few moments after i knocked on the door, veronica opened it,"casey hi!"

"hey mrs. hastings. um my mom wanted me to return this," i handed her the container.

"oh thank you. mr. hastings is at work and i'm leaving in about five minutes. spencer's up in her room. oh and don't tell her i told you but she had been trying to find an outfit for the past hour, it was adorable," she told me before smirking and walking away.

i blushed at her comment before heading upstairs.

i gently knocked on spencer's door,"come in."

i pushed the door open to find her sitting on her bed. as soon as she saw me her face lit up and she made her to way too me.

she wrapped her arms around my neck and mine went to her waist,"hey you."

i felt her smile into my neck,"i missed you."

i let out a small laugh as we pulled away, my hands still on her waist,"i saw you at school."

"still, i just wanna be with you all the time."

i smirked,"you're such a softie for me," that comment earned me a slap on the arm.

~

we had been studying for about ten minutes before i started to get bored. spence could do this for hours but i always get sidetracked.

spencer was sitting up in the middle of her bed looking through what i think is her physics book. while i'm laying down with my head on her pillows. i was reading my book for english but i ended up staring at the pictures on her wall.

that's when i decided to cure my boredom.

i sat up so i was next to her and moved her her hair to the side. i leaned in and pressed a few kisses to her neck.

spencer being spencer, was too caught up in her work to do anything.

my hands slowly moved her her waist and i noticed her breathing hitch.

score.

"case, aren't you supposed to be reading?"

"mhm," i mumbled against her shoulder,"i got bored,"one of my hands slipped under her shirt and and rested on her lower back.

finally, she dropped her pen and closed her book. i pulled away and sat against her headboard while she straddled my waist.

"you know i really need to study casey."

i rested my hands on her thighs,"you're spencer hastings. you could study once a year and still get perfect grades," she looked down trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. i placed a finger under her chin so she would look up at me.

she had one of her little side smiles on her face which i always thought were adorable.

my hands moved to her waist again and her went around my neck. we both leaned in till we were inches apart.

she sighed,"fuck studying."

i smiled before closing the gap between us.

and like i said, i knew we wouldn't be doing much studying.

***

first one done :))
lmk what y'all thought
i have like three other ideas lined up but feel free to request
i'm gonna try and get another one out either tonight or tomorrow