can you just hold me? <3

(also if it just says casey reader then they're not related to anyone, just the name. but like i said a lot of these will probably be casey marin just bc that's the character i made in my head lol)
***
spencer hastings x casey reader (gn)

casey's pov:

8:13 pm
spence: can you some over?

8:14 pm
casey: of course. are you ok?

8:14 pm
spence: i'm ok, i'll be better when you get here.

8:15 pm
casey: on my way.

i ran out of my house and started my car. it took me a record time of five minutes when it usually takes about ten to get to her house.

when i got to the front door i grabbed my spare key from my pocket and opened the door. the house was quiet. i assumed her parents were out like usual. i ran up to spencer's room, two steps at a time.

i quietly knocked on her door,"spence it's me," i opened the door to find her bags was on the floor along with her shoes and she wasn't even under the blanket. she was laying on her bed with her back to the door. i heard her sniffle indicating she was awake.

i sighed as i made my way over to lay next to her,"spence, come here."

once she felt me settle next to her, she turned and immediately cuddled into me. she rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.

i wrapped my arms around her small body and kissed the top of her head,"what happened baby?"

"i'm just so tired of all this shit. i just want A to leave us alone. i want to be a normal teenage girl doing normal teenage things with my friends and my girlfriend/boyfriend," she paused and i could tell she was trying to hold back tears,"i just want this to be over," she choked out.

i rubbed her back and kissed her head again,"i know babe, i know. we're gonna figure this out, i promise," she nodded and sniffled again,"is there anything i can do for you right now?"

"can you just hold me? please."

i let out a sad laugh and held her tighter,"of course spence."

***
one last short one for td
next one might not be out till tues