ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ | ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜssɪᴀɴs!

They raced through the mall as quietly and quickly as they could, on their way to save Dustin, Steve, Robin, and whoever else was with them. El and Julie stood in front of the group on the top level of the mall, watching as a group of men were about to find their friends.

      El used her powers to make a car behind the men that was on display start blaring it's horn, startling the men, causing them to converse in a foreign language. El grasped onto Julie's hand, while the men looked up at the two girls. Making the car shake, El pushed her hand out and pushed the car into the men, knocking them down, and knocking the car right into the food court.

      Dustin, Robin, Steve and Erica Sinclair stood from their hiding spot, locking eyes with the group on the second floor, who rushed to the balcony. Julie's face morphed into a large smile, as Robin met her eye. "Nice outfit, sailor!" She yelled down to her.

      Robin chuckled, and her smile grew. "I love that shirt that you stole from me!" Robin yelled to Julie, gesturing to the shirt Julie wore.

      Julie chuckled, and led the procession down the unmoving esclators, towards the group who walked towards them. Julie immediately broke out into a jog, meeting Robin halfway and throwing her arms around the girl. They heard Dustin's laugh, as he reunited with Mike and El. Julie dug her face into Robin's neck, pulling away right after.

      "You stink." She commented, fluffing Robin's hair.

      "You're a bitch. And you're bleeding." Robin said, her alarmed voice sending a panic through Steve. He saw dried blood in Julie's ears, and instincitvely went to reach out to wipe the blood away, but remembered that he couldn't do that anymore when Julie jerked her head away.

      Julie turned to see Erica, needing questions on what she was doing here. "Erica?" She asked. The girl sarcastically waved at her, before turning to her brother.

      "Lucas?" Erica asked Lucas, who was standing with Max and Will.

      "What are you doing here?" Lucas turned the tables on his sister, interrogating her.

      "Ask them. It's their fault." She pointed to Steve and Robin, the latter having her arm wrapped around her best friend in a side hug.

      "True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve said.

      "What did you two do?" Julie asked, looking around Robin to Steve, speaking to him for the first time since they broke up.

      Steve, who was slightly hurt at the way Julie dodged him a moment ago, made a bad decison. "Oh, now you're talking to me?" Robin slapped his arm.

      "I can not talk to you, which would be a whole lot better for me." Julie said, scoffing and looking away from him.

      "I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin said, looking around for an explanation.

      "El has superpowers." Dustin pointed to El, who stood with Mike. Julie slapped a hand over her face. She didn't want Robin involved in this any more than she already was.

      "I'm sorry?" Robin continued looking to Julie, but the girl just stared at the ground, shrugging her shoulders.

      "Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up." Steve spewed out quickly, stealing quick glances at Julie.

      "That's El?" Erica pointed to El.

      "Who's El?" Robin asked.

      "That's El!" An exhasperated Julie said, looking up and pointing at the young girl, who lightly smiled.