3 year - Final results ( Part 1)

When I woke up, Kei had already left my room.

She probably wanted to avoid people seeing us hanging out together or her friends not finding her in her room when looking for her.

As I dressed, her scent was still in the air.

Every night could have been like yesterday, but I decided to take a different path, which made sense today.

Today is the day of truth, everything done so far served for this.

In a few moments, we will be notified of the results of the final exam, and who ends up being class A

I left my room, impatient.

"Good morning Kiyotaka"

"Good morning, Kanzaki."

As we used to do, we headed towards the central room together.

We spent a few minutes talking among us, anxious to know what was going to happen.

In this year, we had managed to close the gap with the other classes.

Starting from the bottom, we had managed to overtake Ryuuen and Sakayanagi.

But the people to overcome were others, and it was not surprising that they were the current class A

Now that Koenji and Matsushita had decided to show their true capabilities.

They, added to already extraordinary people like Hirata and Kushida, all under Horikita's leadership, were an impossible enemy to defeat.

Impossible for everyone except me.

Third Year Class Points:

Horikita's Class A - 1765

Ayanokiji's Class B - 1700

Sakayanagi's Class C - 1674

Ryuuen's D-Class - 1543

The current table does not matter, in this final exam, the difference of points given between the first and second place was 200, so if we come first, we will be the new class A.

The important thing was to reach this moment, that through the last exam, the difference in points would allow us to fight for it.

The murmuring stopped as soon as the professors entered the room.

All eyes gathered on the man who stepped forward, Professor Mashima.

"Guys, here we have the results of the exam"

The 4 classes were next to each other, waiting to know their fate.

The projector in the room turn on.

1st place - Class B -  98 points

2nd place - Class A - 93 points

3rd place - Class C -  82 points

4th place - Class D -  75 points

A scream went up among my companions.

We've made it, we've made it to class A

Professor Hoshinomiya was jumping for joy, while Chabashira looked away from her.

Everyone was celebrating, everyone... except me.

My father is right?

Has this time been a waste?

All the work I have fought for so far has been in vain.

Trying to mature the students around me to make them reach their full potential, even so, they can't do anything against the perfect creation of the white room.