{Chapter_4/A_Growing_Threat}

Ardein

How?!

That was my first thought when I figured out that No-Visor, or rather Noah now, was still alive. Both me and Pylare knew that if he recovered his strength, things would end badly for us. So what? We're "monsters" now. All that we really wanted was peace. Harmony. Control.

"Boss." called a stern voice behind me. I turned around and it was Ninja. Looking just perfect. Ink splats on his suit, colour faded, and most importantly, his visor was red and cracked, but not gone. We wouldn't want to copy the monster that made us these... things. He wanted chaos. We wanted order.

"What brings you here, Ninja?" I asked calmly, beginning to float on an imaginary chair. Ninja, without showing any hint of emotion, replied:

"We have more of us now. Mother, Dum, and Punk."

I laughed. The more on our side the better. But it's nice to have the mix of genders. Yes we may not be the protagonists but we're not sexist.

[UNKNOWN_ENTITY]: Ardein please don't break the fourth wall!

Ugh that brat. But to be honest, the one I was most happy about joining us was Punk. I wanted to see him so badly for 3 years. 3 YEARS!! All while I was in constant pain, in darkness. His mind. But with me and Pylare, there are no vessels. Just us. And soon, it really will be. Soon.

_-_-_-_-_+_-_-_-_-_

Ria

Noah and Duncan came back around half an hour later, but I was still scared. Thinking about how Noah could harm me. I was starting to actually believe he had memory loss. But either way, I didn't want to get on his bad side. God knows, he could put me back in that state of torture...

"Hold on... Do you hear that?!" exclaimed Mr Egg. We all heard it.

"Hello, past friends." echoed a very familiar voice. "I think you better... scatter."

It was Captain. But... something was off. Very off. His visor was red and cracked, and he was slightly translucent, other than the ink splats that were currently on his space suit. He immediately charged towards Mr Cheese, grabbing him by the visor before any of us had a chance to run. Mr Cheese began to shiver and twitch as his colour began to fade and the edges of his visor began to crack and turn red.

"GUYS HELP! MR CHEESE IS LOSING IT BABY!" screamed a now very scared Mr Cheese. The Gentleman charged towards Captain, carrying a very sharp knife. Captain fell to the ground as the blade pierced into his side, black ink gushing out. Mr Cheese was released and was now dizzy.

"I... Thank you The Gentleman..." sighed Mr Cheese tiredly as his colour began to return and his visor slowly repaired itself.

"No problem, my little cheesy prince." smiled The Gentleman as he hugged Mr Cheese. I giggled as I saw Mr Egg give the duo a look of disapproval. I don't blame him.

"Interesting..." I overheard Dr Docktor murmur. So is he working against whatever had Captain under their control? I realised that Noah was no longer the main threat. If there were more victims that had turned out like Captain, that actually had a conscience, a working brain, and actual skills, then all of us could be in trouble. I began to trust Noah at that stage, but not fully. But it kept me wondering... Who, or even what was the main threat now?