[1]

[Toko - week 1]

     I stared at the form I was asked to fill out last night. It felt like a insult, asking all my personal information. There were at least 5 pages but I was stuck on the first one. My poor new therapist, hopefully she'll get used to dealing with my laundry list of mental illnesses.

 My poor new therapist, hopefully she'll get used to dealing with my laundry list of mental illnesses

"Ohoho! New therapist huh? Doubt she can fix us." Syo laughed from inside my head.

"Oh shut up, she's not here to fix us. She's here to help us." I spat back at her.

With far too dramatic of a sigh I entered the room that I was going to spill my life to a stranger in.

—>

"You must be Ms. Fukawa, please sit down."

I followed the lady's instructions and sat. She had a large cream colored couch that was surprisingly comfortable.

"I assume you are Ms. Fukawa..yes?" She raised an eyebrow, tapping her pen on a clipboard like an annoyed teacher.

"Yes..my name is Toko." She must've read that we were a system on our sheet.

"Nice to meet you Toko. My name is Dr. Azuma, I hope you'll feel comfortable here." She gave a kind smile.

As far as therapists go I'm usually pretty terrified. However, she had a nice energy. Her hair was dyed a indigo blue and her dark turtleneck looked comforting. She had large round glasses that accentuated her pale pink eyes. She was very pretty for a woman who was about to psychoanalyze me.

    "I'm glad you made this appointment. Talk as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. And remember: everything you tell me stays in this room."

I nodded and begin to recount recent events..

—> 5 weeks earlier

"Toko don't you think we should be living together?"

I almost spat out my tea.

"W-what?!" What makes you ask that so suddenly?!" I sputtered.

My boyfriend of three years paced around the living room before stopping to sit down with me.

"We've been dating for years, usually couples move in together way sooner than this."

"I know but.."

"You're afraid it'll be too much of a change and you might split?" Byakuya questioned, although he already knew the answer.

"Yes.." I heaved a sigh and put my head in my hands.

I knew the alters were okay with us being in a relationship but him moving into our private space was another thing. If he touched Asa's garden or Syo's darts he'd be lectured big time.