⛈How you meet🌦

I use She/They pronouns for Jess, so I might do They/Them then switch to She/Her. Please tell me how to use She/They pronouns because I don't want to offend anyone.

😫Jess - You guys met at tryouts, and got on the same team. Jess quickly gained feelings for you but they never gained feelings before so the brushed it off as friendship. But the feelings got bigger. And bigger. To the point when it wasn't  just friendship anymore. You start flirting from the start! You took things she used like cigarettes, beer, coke, shirts, hats, lollipops, etc. Jess thought it was really cute. But you and Jess never brought up Jess's and your feelings, scared that it would ruin the friendship. 

😤Lupe - You guys met when you and her were just teens! (Around 16-17) She helped you when some boys were beating you up with a knife when you asked to play baseball. The bully's left lots of scars on you arms and shoulder but it's becoming lighter by the days. You played baseball together for years! You two knew about each other's sexuality but stayed platonic friends. You started to catch feelings first, but you put yourself down thinking that Lupe would never like someone like you, but the truth was that Lupe liked you from the beginning. She thought you were funny and amazing. You guys never brought anything up though.

😝Maybelle - You two met at a bar in Rockford. You didn't play baseball but you were a big fan.  You loved Maybelle and you thought she was really pretty and funny. She loved you a lot too. You would go to her baseball game  and you would watch her practice. You were mostly the quiet kid and she was the hyper kid. Both of you fell really hard for each other. You guys never brought up any feelings.

🥺Esti - You met Esti at a young age (around 10-12) She saw you sitting alone at the park reading a book and you both became good friends. You were fluent in English and Spanish. Around the age 13-14, Esti  started to have feelings for you. Around the age 15-16 you started to have feelings for Esti. You would go to every single baseball practice and game Esti had in Cuba. You couldn't go to tryouts with Esti so you had to stay in Cuba, but when Esti got on to a team you got permission from your parents to go and live in Rockford until the season was over.