💔You break up❤️‍🩹

You break up

Jess-

You find them cheating

Lupe takes you on a walk because you felt a little claustrophobic in the house. You feel better so Lupe walks you home. You were tired and then you saw Jess kissing some girl, but they also looked drunk. You feel like a weight is on your chest and you can't do anything, so you keep walking. Lupe noticed that you were walking weird and she also saw Jess kissing someone. She asked if you were ok and you passed out. The next morning you were awake to your roommate Ana looking quite worried about you. You brushed it off and went downstairs. You felt light headed so you stopped midway on the stairs to sit down. You sit there for a good 20 minutes. Jess walks past you and looks down at you to see if you're ok. (Also no one is around)You ask them what she did last night and they said that they went to a bar and then went back home. You felt more lightheaded when they said that. You knew they were lying, you knew they had cheated on you. You again passed out. Later in the day you woke up and it was just Jess and you in the room. You then confront her and she denies it, even though you saw her. She later says that she got really drunk and doesn't know what she did last night. It felt a little better that you knew she was drunk, but it still hurt like hell. You eventually told her that you want to break up. She was heartbroken but also she understood what she had done and how it affected you, this was the outcome of her actions.

Lupe-

She "fell out of love"

You were just going back home after you went out to hang out with Ana and Maybelle. You go into your room and open the book you were reading from earlier. Lupe walks into your room with a worried face. You ask her if she is alright, and she breaks the news. She tells you that she fell out of love and met someone new, she also said that she still wants to remain friends but just friends. You were heartbroken but you loved her so much that you knew that you had to respect her decision. Lupe also had to rethink things and ask herself if it was really a good idea.

Maybelle-

She needs to focus on the games more.

You were vibing at a library and went back to your small apartment when the library closed. You had gotten some new horror books from the library, you wanted to read them exactly when you got home. You put down the books and went to your bedroom to get something. You hear Maybelle knocking on the door so you decide to let her in. She explained to you that she loves you very much but that she had to focus more on practices and games. You understood but were heartbroken. You still went to every game she had and supported her as much as you could even though you weren't dating.

Esti-

She said that she had to focus more on baseball

You were walking home to your small motel, and saw Esti also going to your room. You didn't question it but you also didn't talk to her because she had a sad face on. When she arrived at your house you asked her if she was alright. She looks at you with wide eyes and starts to cry. You ask her if everything is ok but she breaks the news and tells you that Carson wants her to be more focused on the games, rather than skipping practices to see you. She told Carson about the relationship and Carson says that they may need to take a break. You are devisated to hear that. You loved Esti so much and you didn't want her to get kicked out of the team so you did what was best for the both of you. You had to stay away from Esti, it was hard but you tried you best