Chapter Five

"Things don't have to be like this, please just free me, Dexter"

You try to convince the redheaded mad scientist, after being stripped to the metal table.

"Don't worry, you won't feel any pain, I will make sure of it"

Your eyes widen at his words, while he writes something down on his tablet.

Yes, Dexter might seem a bit mad in the show

"What type of experiment are you to have me undergo?" you inquire frightfully.

"I just want to see what will happen if I inject you with this, a serum that will make any woman fall for me"

He places his tablet away before picking up one of the needles on the table.

His reply made you confused, like why would Dexter need such a thing in the first place.

"But why?"

Dexter stops what he is doing, and looks at you.

"What do you mean by why, I look ugly and nerdy, no woman likes me"

Your mouth drops in disbelief, not believing that he called himself ugly.

Dexter is handsome in every way possible maybe not in the original cartoon show but in this universe...

...he is good-looking.

"Dexter, you are anything but ugly, maybe you just didn't meet the right woman yet"

The red-haired boy blushes, before placing the needle back on the table.

"Really? Dee Dee told me that no woman would ever date me with my nerdy looks" you roll your eyes.

"That's how siblings act, they love to tease each other, it's annoying, yes, but also normal"

It seems like your explanation made him forget all about his experiment.

"So, can you become my girlfriend?" Dexter asks, rubbing the back of his neck in shame.

"Well, first you have to untie me"

The boy doesn't move an inch and only stares at you stoically before speaking.

"No, first you have to become my girlfriend" you sigh.

"And we both have to get to know each other first before we start dating, that's the healthy way of things"

You point out, causing him to smirk at you.

"You are right" you smiled.

"Glad that we were able to agree on this matter-"

"However, it is much easier to inject you with the serum"

You watch him as he picks up the needle again, and moves closer to you.

He cleans the spot the needle will touch with an alcohol-free wipe.

You close your eyes in fear, ready to accept the situation.

Nevertheless, chaos outbreaks in the lab, forcing Dexter to go see what is going on.

Which gives a chance to the person who caused that chaos to come and save you.

"Dee Dee?"

You are shocked to see the golden-haired ballet boy unstrap you from the metal table.

"We have to hurry up before my psycho brother returns"

Dee Dee says, before picking you up bridal style into his arms and rushing outside the lab.

"Why are you helping me?" you inquire curiously, seeing no reason for him to help you, yet you are grateful.

"You could say that I always wanted to be the prince in shining rumor since I was a kid"

"Really?"

"Nah, it is just a cliche excuse, I saved you to annoy my brother"