Chapter One: The Dream Creations

Unity projects divide. ... As the one energy of the highest density from infinity pushes outward from the highest dimension, to come from such concepts as 12 into 11D. The power source of all consciousness streams out of its ultimately unconditional energy of love, divinely to come into the projection of light that surges from into the highest and to a slower motion coming to the next lower density with an expansive band of creativity through the level meeting at 10D.

Here is where fractures of consciousness begin to divide off into forms of various codes, patterns, geometry, feelings, emotions, thoughts, states of flow, rhythms, vibrations, frequencies, experiences, and more such as to include the invisible, most internal entities separating at 9D.

The 9D entities take on various unique journeys, whether in multiple groups or on their own individually, either consistently or changeable, these are the highest forms of God-like entities with unlimited potential to create any guided divinely imaginable kind of realities.

Some use their power and energy to create types or themselves as the Eldest grand Oversouls for any new realms of existence, and furthermore into branches of soul families.

One of the 9D entities is in the guidance of the source to design existences through further dimensions and densities diversely to mostly lower stages, just as many other 9D entities may as well.

Though this particular one has a more concentrated and somewhat fixated focus on one new out of a few multiple child entities that come to be at the stage of 8D.

This first generation of God-like children that can be called the Eldest Grand Oversouls in 9D has what is next to be called the Elder Grand Oversouls, where one who begins a sense of awareness in 8D is to take a role as a lucid dreamer of realities that project outward to manifest what takes place in a cosmic universe for specific locations going through any time and space.

Here is where the creation story can really begin for the name titled "Taking on the Vari"...

One of the focused upon Elder Grand Oversouls at 8D is simply given the name "8D Dreamer Entity". As the attention toward its status, position, role, generation, and title with all power is bound to change in a fairly short time span, and it now directs itself toward a great wall in the cosmic universe.

Now in its view of the great wall is a southern structure that is a cosmic webbing with a slopy shape, similar to a leaning tick symbol or mark, if it were blown up to the size to fit multiple cosmic clusters and superclusters inside.

The 8D Dreamer Entity comes up with particular names or labels as it will express anything, calling this filament of the cosmic webbing shaped as a marked tick symbol "Tia".

The 8D Dreamer Entity now zooms into a view of the far south-eastern area of Tia, and at a northern area of this specific part there, where now a cluster is in view.

The faint outer line and field of the shape of this cluster has no exact particular relation to anything yet recognizable, for it can only be more described as appearing similar to a slightly stretched up-right blob, and this now gets the name "Seponn".

Engaging further and now zooming into the Seponn cluster, the 8D Dreamer Entity views 2 rapidly manifesting groups of dusty light outlines of galaxies being formed.

The group viewed toward the western area of Seponn has 6 forming galaxies, and this group is called "Uty".

The group now in view, further focused toward the eastern area of the Seponn cluster shows 3 galaxies, becoming more recognized as a spiral, elliptical, and irregular form for each. This galactic group is called "Vari".

The 8D Dreamer Entity is directing the most focus to the Vari group in this part of the Universe, where many new lower-leveled frequencies and densities of various kinds will become projected outward here, as it is to all be... "Taking on the Vari".