Chapter Three: Enter the Sphersea Galaxy

C. Boot stretches out the arm that holds the micrometeoroid device and points it out, as to aim it at a manifesting and expanding heavily thick white cloudy, galactic dusty region of what is the southwestern quadrant of the Sphersea galaxy.

Already, through the concentration of C. Boot's imagination, 4 of these giant bright white dust clouds now surround the core of the galaxy in motion slowly shifting in forms with slight unique angles to each.

Starting to tire quickly for a moment, C. Boot has released levels of energies merging along with the galactic core alone itself. These 4 are the projections of what now are other celestial lenses of consciousness, and are named for their internal state as the "Cosmic Creator Higalis". Furthermore, onward they are to be simply called the "C.C. Higalis", and are also considered as the "Grandest Eldest Oversouls" of the Sphersea galaxy, and have ¾ the level of density in the 7th, where C. Boot has the fullness of the 7th along with the other 2 galactic deities yet in the Vari.

 Boot has the fullness of the 7th along with the other 2 galactic deities yet in the Vari

In such a short moment, C.Boot instantly recharges its energy and elevates even more flow of lime aura, allowing the galactic core to deal more with engaging energies through the C.C. Higalis internally with the galactic dust clouds together.

C. Boot now connects its intention using the micrometeoroid device, much like a stereo aerial at a range toward the south-western cloudy quadrant in Sphersea, and with an instant telepathic communication through the internal consciousness or C.C. Higali of the quadrant's brightest yet dust cloud in one region of the galaxy.

The intended message is now known to further the creation of diversity, and provide life experiments that will at the most require spheres, stars, and various worlds for other expressed kinds of forms and entities on a more micro-scale level to have various types of impacts in connection with the larger cosmic bodies that some may inhabit to process some common or unique pathways, or yet else otherwise another existence.

Most go through journeys through a lower range of soul families to break apart from the elder kinds of oversouls and eventually reach a way around to reunite in their own specific ways through time.

Firstly, a star projected through the C.C. Higali of the south-western quadrant that was positioned in a further eastern region of a brighter white area of the cloud that begins to break away into large near-elliptical rings that now surround the lone star in its small dark red phase.

C. Boot again has the micrometeoroid device directed at the spot now exactly where the star was birthed from the C.C. Higali, and with the heart and mind energy that flows through C.Boot it heads instantly through the device unleashing lime aura to charge it. In a short moment, then shooting out a beam of the lime aura from the device hitting the small dark red star.

It sends the star more lighter energies and begins to now grow extremely rapidly, already to reach a medium sequence stage of its life, and turns into a new colour of a light or pale lime, yet more yellow now.