Chapter Two: Cosmic Fragmentation

Now in view of the more visible blueprints of these 3 differently formed galaxies within the Vari galactic group, the 8D Dreamer Entity shifts a state of itself with a lifted surge of power, and the energy starts to spread out widely with aura breaking up twice, and then into 3 lenses of what now becomes additional separated entities.

The 8D Dreamer Entity beyond the 3 new-born entities is left in stasis with less amount of energy present in 8D, bringing its focus into each of the new-born 3 entities that arrive at the tipping point of the next lower level, 7D.

Barely visible at all, these entities float and drift through separated waves where each closely reaches a single galaxy, and are drawn into their existing purpose for bringing outward new densities of life to play and test the level of guidance at their expressed creations.

One of the entities that reached toward the irregular galaxy gives it the name "Oasil", and lights up a field of aura where it starts to create a visual form and shape for a unique identity, shifting and appearing most similar to a thick slug-like body with a serpent-like tail end, and a masculine humanoid-like neck and head with short antennae.

This entity is now what is to be called a galactic deity, and is known telepathically to all in the Vari for this moment by the personal name of "Sir Pent".

Another entity at the spiral galaxy gives it the name "Whirlsry", and just as the galactic deity Sir Pent had done, lights up in the same process to shift and appear with a shape and form where the lower body becomes similar to an octopus that has 10 tentacle-like legs, and half of the rest of the upper body with a feminine humanoid-like frame with 2 arms, and a band around a static bun of hair on the top of the head.

This galactic deity is now known by the personal name of "Tena Spiracle".

The last entity at the elliptical galaxy gives it the name "Sphersea", and as the other 2 galactic deities had done, lights up in the same process to shift and appear with a shape and form entirely all similar to a quite widely thick, yet androgynous bipedal, and humanoid skeleton, along with near-knee high jagged style boots on its feet. Also generating a more fixed lime-colored aura of energy that surrounds its body.

This galactic deity is now known by the personal name of "Chuck Boot".

The 8D Dreamer shifts awareness to focus now directly on one specific galactic deity in the Vari, this goes to Chuck Boot who will now more often be referred in the name "C. Boot", and have the journey for giving life to the Sphersea galaxy, with the majority of playful attention into it, while as for the moment now settled in a prepared position.

C. Boot starts to now immediately manifest from a surge flow of lime aura, what is a descending circular glow in the palm of one hand, where dusty particles form around it becoming a light brown and gathering around the now smaller central circular lime glow, remaining as a socket in a surrounding micrometeoroid that is freshly made.

C. Boot tightens the completed micrometeoroid device it has made with the grip of the only 3 fingers per hand it has over it, and at the ready to use, stretching its arm outward, though pausing in stillness for this moment.

This is now where the stories begin to rise into the first elliptical galaxy of the Vari galactic group, as clear as this is by the name known as "Sphersea!"...