Duke

Y/n pov

Duke just forgot about our date that I arranged he went to work maybe drinking. I spent so much time to arrange the date he promised me he will come but guess drinking is more fun so as I reserved for the restaurant so I will go to eat my self. And thought of going to the beach together but I guess.....no beach

I got dressed as I went to the steakhouse and had my food. It was pretty delicious and then I got a lot of texts from duke thinking where I was but I thought of giving him a silent treatment so ignored him. He might be drunk anyways.

( I know duke don't drink it's just for the imagine)

got home as I saw duke sitting on the sofa scrolling TikTok. I went inside he turned around as he heard my foot steps.

Duke: Ba--by whe--re were YOU? He asked drunk. I just ignored him and went to our room and changed and directly went to bed.

He slept beside me as he cuddled with me but didn't move. I woke up in the morning as i went to make breakfast for me and sat on the sofa eating my food.

Duke: Babe why are you ignoring me? Asked me from behind.

Duke: Ohhhhhhhh! I sorry forgot the date! He spoke while back hugging me.

He went next to me and spoke.

Duke: Baby plsss talk! He said kissing me in the cheek

He really thought I will just talk to him.

Duke: Fine I will give you a puppy! He spoke.

Y/n: PUPPY? I shouted as frowned that I spoke to him.

Duke: Yes now you will talk cuz I will get a puppy tomorrow. He replied

I just hugged him and kiss all over his face.

Duke: Ok I get it you love me! He spoke.

Y/n: No I am doing this for the puppy! I spoke

We both started laughing and looking at each other.

Duke: I love you

Y/n: I love you too