agent00

Y/N POV:

I'm at the AMP house chilling in my boyfriend agents room. Agent and I have been together for 2 years. and nobody knows except our family,amp, and close friends. not even the fan knows about us. Agent really wants to tell his fans about me but I don't want him to. it's just I don't want any negative comments about me. and I don't know how the fans are going to react to your relationship.

"Baby please I want to show my fans how beautiful you are". he said begging me

"No I'm afraid that they're going to hate me" I said to him

"Baby I promise if they say something that you don't like I'll be right here" he putting his arms around my waist

"No, I want to keep our relationship private with no attention to your fans. I said putting my arms around his neck.

" babe we've been together for 2 years. And I always share stuff with them. He said.

"I know and I'm sorry but it's still a no" I said to him.

"Alright" he said with a sad impression.

Now I feel bad. All he wanted to do was just introduce me to his fans but my insecure self didn't want to. I was thinking long and hard if I wanted to do this. He was about to leave out the room.

"Wait baby are you mad" I ask him

"Nah just going to do something real quick" he said not even looking at me.

"Ok" I said.

I knew he was lying. He didn't dare to look at me. I signed and lay down on his bed.

2 days later

Agent have been kinda distant. These past two days we haven't been very much do what we normally do when I'm at the house. I just go to his room and sit there. We do talk but it's an awkward talk.

Right he streaming, and I am in the bathroom laying his bed. I was on my phone scrolling on Instagram and I started thinking. Should I really show myself on the stream? He's been begging for months to show his fans.

But all I can think about is the mean comments. Because you know how the Internet is whenever a famous person get a girlfriend do you like to judge. I started thinking.

Fuck it

I walk back to the area where his set up is at. He was talk to his fans about random stuff. I walk up to him and sit on his lap. He looked at me shocked. But I just smiled at him. I turned around to see the comments.

Random1: who is that!?!?😍😍

Random2: is that your girlfriend agent😩😩😩

Random3: she's so pretty😍😍😍

Hater1: why is she sitting on your lap😒😒

There was some mean comments, but there was a lot of nice comments.

" hi I'm y/n, I'm agents girlfriend we've been together for 2 years almost 3". I said, introducing myself.

boy1: she's so hot can I have her😏😍😍

"Ummm no she's mine". He said hugging and kissing my cheek.

All we did was reading the comments, answering questions that they have about our relationship.

" love you". He said looking at me.
" I love you too". I said back and kiss him.

Chat:

"EWWWW🤢🤢🤢"

"MY EYES🤮🤮🤮"