~~CHAPTER 16~~

<Includes: breakdown, separation anxiety, comfort, Dadzawa, Uncle Zashi>
I wake up feeling something heavy but comforting on top of me. I look over my plushy and see a weighted blanket on me, my plushy, and my blanket. I shoot up quickly and look around my room frantically looking for Papa. I start to shake and cry into my cat plushy sobbing and asking for Papa. I look up and around again and find my phone on the charger and on my small desk near my bed. I reach over and grab it off the charger. I try and unlock my phone but it's not working. I let go of my phone and it falls on my bed and I go back to sobbing in my cat plushy while asking for papa. After a few more long minutes papa opens the door while rubbing his eyes. I look up at the noise and start sobbing again while making grabby hands towards him, dropping my plushy on the side of me over my phone. Papa quickly runs over and picks me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him while sobbing into his shoulder. Papa puts a arm under me while his other arm rubs my back in calming circles while rocking me side to side. After sobbing into papa's shoulder for about 10 minutes I calm down to sniffles and harsh hiccups. I rub my eyes hard and hugs him tighter while he still rocks me back and forth. Papa gives a relieving sign and picks up my plushy while still rocking me. I take the plushy with the hand I was rubbing my eye with and hug it close while having a arm around papa's neck. "What's wrong little one? Did you have a bad dream?" Papa asks. I shake my head no and try to talk. "N-no *sniff* Papa wen I wakes *hiccup*" I say and he continued to rub my back in circles. "Ok ok. Good job using your words little one. Want some breakfast and a movie on the couch before we go out so you can calm down?" Papa asks and I nod my head. He picks up my fallen pacifier off my bed and walk downstairs with me in his arms. "You can sleep with papa tonight ok little one? We can get two new bottles today at the mall. How does that sound for being a good little one while I was away?" Papa says while walking down the stairs. I nod and he puts me down on a chair at the table. "I'm gonna go and wash your pacifier. You can watch on my phone while playing with your plushy as I make breakfast ok?" Papa says as he pulls out his phone and put's on a movie. He sets it in front of me with a distance and against a mug. My eyes fixate on the movie while chewing on my plushies ear subconsciously. Papa smiles and goes to wash my pacifier.
Papa's POV:
I see a car pull up to my house. It looks like a brand new car and I give my little their pacifier and they happily take it and continue watching. I open the door just in time to see my friend walk up to my gate. "Zashi you're back early" I say "Well ya. We decided to cut it short when we heard you brought someone with you to work this week" Zashi said. I groan and remind him i'm a caregiver and I couldn't leave them alone ALL week. "Ok ok can I see them?" Zashi said with his signature grin. He's wearing his hair down, regular leather jacket, white shirt, and ripped black jeans. I sigh and grab my keys from inside. "Little one. How do you feel about meeting one of your uncles?" I ask and they look up from the movie I put on my phone and shyly nod their head. I nod and go back to the opened front door and closes it while walking out. "Listen Zashi, They are a little shy and non verbal. We are working on it still. So don't be surprised if they shy away at first". I say and Zashi nods excitingly. As soon as Zashi gets in the house and takes off his shoes, Jace comes running towards him with Miko trotting slowly behind.
Y/N's POV:
I hear Papa open the door again and I hear two cats. Jace runs past me and I look down to see Miko meowing at me. I pick them up and hold them in my other arm while holding my cat plushy and walk towards the front door. I see Jace meowing and scratching on my new uncle. I put Miko down and they go with Jace, rubbing around Uncle's legs. I look up and freeze when he speaks. "Hey there little listener. Im your Uncle Zashi. Jace's dad" The loud man said while walking slowly towards me. I back up and run towards the couch in the living room. "Are they aloud to run?" I hear uncle ask papa. "Yes as long as they don't do it on the stairs"

867 words