112

"Alright, here are some crackers and some water. I don't know what the fuck Colby is doing but I can sit in here with you if you want." Sam said as I shook my head.

"Leave me alone." I said and trembled on the bed, holding my stomach.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked as I groaned. "Get out!" I yelled causing him to sigh and leave the room.

I felt bad for being cold but I was feeling so shitty right now and I was pissed off from my little fight with Colby.

He knew I was struggling and that I cared about him and the fact he acted like an asshole really pissed me off.

It wasn't fair that I had to be vulnerable around him but he wasn't vulnerable or honest around me.

He was always locking down his feelings and it pissed me off.

I know it was because before me he didn't have anyone to be vulnerable with. It was strictly business and that was it.

On the other hand, before him I really didn't have anyone to be vulnerable with either.

I curled up in a ball and cried out in pain as my whole body ached. I had never felt a pain like this before and it genuinely felt like I was going to die.

My body felt like it was rejecting all of my organs.

I was sweating and cold at the same time and if I wasn't in so much pain I would have been running around the house, looking for a pill to relieve the pain.

I wanted to sleep but there was no way in hell I was going to be able to.

Some time went by before the door was opening.

"Hey.." Kat said quietly as I trembled and looked up at her. "Oh, Jules." She said and walked over to me, grabbing a blanket.

"G-g-go away." I whispered as she draped a blanket over me. "No way. You shouldn't be alone right now." Kat said then sat next to me on the bed.

"B-because I'm an a-addict." I said as tears stung my eyes. "No, because you're a human and because you're loved." She said and scratched my back gently.

"E-everything hurts." I whispered. "I know I'm not Colby but maybe I can help distract you from it." She said as I shook my head.

"Fuck that guy." I said causing her to laugh. "Yeah, he's kind of a dick." Kat said with a sigh.

"He makes me want to punch him in the dick. Sam told me he left you stranded while you're hurting. Fucking asshole." Kat said as I chuckled.

I knew he was stressed and I was making his life ten times harder but he didn't need to yell at me.

He didn't need to kick me while I was already down.

"I-is Sam mad I yelled at him?" I asked as Kat scratched my back.

"No, he feels bad for you. He knows how much of a dick Colby can be so he's not the happiest with him right now." Kat said as I shook my head.

"I don't want them to fight because of me." I said then groaned as my stomach erupted in more pain.

"They fight like brothers anyways. It's because they care about each other. Don't worry about it." She said and hugged me.

Kat ended up staying in my room for a while before Sam came to take her for dinner.

The pain was getting worse with more time that passed.

I couldn't move and could hardly breathe as I laid on the bed.

I don't know how long I laid there before the door opened and Colby came into the room.

There was a hard and annoyed look in his face but it softened slightly when he looked over at me.