A Strange Existence

The first thing I remember is Death

I was not even born before I died, that deep and dark abyss is not something I wish to experience again, but I was not dead for long.

From what i can gather now, my soul was to strong for my mortal devil body to withstand so my body was destroyed and my soul fused with the energy know as [Demonic Power] to keep me alive with sheer will and instinct alone.

Since then I have watched my 'parents' as they gave up on having a child and instead created devils in a more unnatural way, I watched as 72 of these fakes developed unique powers, while the rest gather around them like sheep.

I entertained myself by mastering the ability's they made, my favorites being the [PoD] and [Worthless], the rest were decent or just trash.

It seems 4 of them have caught 'fathers' attention, those being Rizevim, Beezlbub, Asmodeus, and a woman named after the devouring serpent Levaithan. After they met Lucifer they started acting completely different then they were and were seemingly more loyal to him, a mind controlling ability perhaps?

Taking a look into lucifer's memories it appears when he feel from grace he gained a power that allows him to manipulate peoples desires without them even noticing if they are weaker than him, unfortunately it does not run on demonic power but will it self, making me unable to copy it for now. Wait that's it!

I will make an ability that copy's others, so that I will always be better than others!

Time Skip: 200 years before the great war

Its been 20 years since I started the development of the ability I now call [Pride].

The underworld has changed a lot , those 72 devils have now become what is called pillars while there unique powers are now called clan traits. The 3 of the 4 that lucifer took interest in are now co-rulers with him they help manage the 72 pillars while being know as the 4 Great Satans, meanwhile the one that was called Rizevim has been adopted by Lucifer and Lilith and is now called Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

During this time I have completed the skill i call [Pride], by using the true ability of demonic power which is imagination to mimic or copy other ability's as long as I completely understand them.

Using this ability I have copied both Lucifer's ability as well as Lilith's soul making ability. I call lucifer's power [Greed] while I call Lilith's power [Soul Creator] both are very useful but right now I have no way to use them without getting caught.

Because I have no physical body my power is spread thin meaning I can not make any big moves without getting caught by father or mother , I will have wait for a opportunity to present it self and then i can get to work on making myself the personification of power in this universe.

So That I Will Never Die Again

________________________________________________________________________________

Notice: The skill called [Greed] allows Goetia to manipulate the desires of others, while they have no idea as long as they are weaker than him, using this he can make people completely loyal to him while they wont even question there sudden change.