Dead Dead

Three girls are talking about how hot Katsuki is while looking to Izuku and Katsuki who's too intimate in school ground.

Bitch 1: Come on girl, I know you can pull it off!

Bitch 2: I know right, that Midoriya guy can'g even control his quirk, I'm sure he's weak.

Bitch 3: you think so? *blush*

Bitch 1: yup come on!

The three went to the two.

Bitch 3: Bakugou-sama?

Katsuki: who the fuck are you? Go away fucker!

Bitch 3: Is he your boyfriend, boyfriend or you're just talking? I like you Bakugou-kun, please go out with me *offers a chocolate*

Bitch 1,2: *paled because they see Izuku taking knives out of nowhere*

Izuku: 🙂 *point three knives in bitch 3's neck using his quirk* bitch if I kill you, are you dead dead, or just not breathing?

Bitch 3: you! *shock and scared* but! But you will not kill me! This is againsts the law!

Katsuki: *took the chips and start eating while filming*

Izuku: only if theres a witness who will tell them. There's practically none 🙂

Katsuki: *enjoying the show*

Bitch 1: You can't do that! You're a cinammon roll!

Izuku: Oh? You mean SINnamon roll. Get the fuck out of my fucking sight before I pierce each of this knife in your throat. The next time you do this, I'll personally make your life a living hell!

3 bitch: *nodded, scared, and run*

Katsuki: 😏 what a show