★* preface *★

All this time, I believed what you said because you promised, Until the next life you are lying to him; I found our house in a mess when I got home.

Uncle, what happened here? I asked Uncle Nat, I could see in his eyes the anger and hatred that I just saw today.

This person ruined the life of my friend, and your grandfather ruined the life of the person I cherish the most, Until his next life, you are still deceiving him; Uncle Nat yelled at Grand

You didn't understand Nat, I had to do this in order for my son to forget everything, I felt sorry for my son; Uncle Nat laughed and then started crying.

Jiro, remember this day, Remember what I will say, The person you respected the most was the cause of your Uncle Zee's death, Remember this; Uncle Nat said and took the bag and left.

Grandpa was the reason for Uncle Zee's death? What does Uncle Nat mean?

What does Uncle Nat mean, Grandpa? How does he know Uncle Zee? I asked my grandfather, who was also bowing.

Because he is Nat Nattasit, Your Uncle Zee's friends; Grandpa answered.

But Grandpa, Uncle Nat said you're the reason why Uncle Zee died? What does that mean? He took a deep breath before looking into my eyes.

Jiro, This is not the right time for you to know, Take a break, "Grandfather said and left.

" †preface †" done see yah...

This story was part two of
" LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT "

If you haven't read "Love at First Sight," don't read yet! because I'm sure you won't understand this story.

This is just a reminder that this story wasn't that long, too😊