★* CHAPTER 3 *★

★ THOMAS POV ★

We are all here today at the cemetery, me, Dad, and Saran's family. I was surprised to see Jiro here with his family.

Thomas?? Nam asked me when he saw me, My friends look at them too and I can see that even them are confused why they're here.

I'm confused, Why are you guys here also? Tee asked Gem.

Today was also Uncle Zee's death anniversary; Jiro says as he looked at me, I avoided my gaze on him and looked at dad, who was now looking at me.

I looked at the grave and saw Zee Pruk Panich, the same day as Uncle Nunew's death.

Zee Pruk Panich, Same day as Tito died, Do they know each other?

Are you okay, Jiro? I looked Jiro, and I immediately saw him shaking his head and looking at his father, I think this is Mr. Jake Saran.

I'm fine, Dad; Jiro answered, "Before anyone could speak, we turned around when four  cars arrived, and to my surprise, it was Chawarin's family."

Mom immediately grabbed Dad's hand when he was about to go to them, I don't understand why, but it seems dad was angry with them.

Liam, Calm down; Mom said, when the door opened I saw an old man, No the second car opened again and this time an old man again, I think this is Jiro's grandfather because I saw him once at a gathering.

And what are you both doing here? Dad asked them angrily.

We just want to visit them, Liam; Jiro immediately help his grandfather.

Visit them? Now you have the courage to visit them? Dad said angrily, but mom still held his hand.

Liam, how long do we still apologize? We just want to visit our children; I saw Dad clench his fist.

Children? Really, Mr. Chawarin?? I looked at Mr. Phaibun Chawarin, He is old, and you can see the sadness in his eyes while looking at uncle's grave.

Why did he call tito a child? I asked dad in confusion.

Because he is also my son, Liam, I agreed to you when you give him a Chua to be his last name on his grave but I hope you will let me see and visit my son; We were all surprised when Dad knocked over the table here, everyone was surprised to see Dad's furious face, He also shaking with anger.

I don't owe you a favor, my brother is a chua, So only Chua should be written on his tombstone, He should be Chua because he is a real chua, Aren't the few years you took from me and my father enough? You hid him from us for so many years, don't forget that you are also the reason why that happened to him, You and you are the reason why they are here now. Until now, your face is still thick; Dad yelled at Mr. Phaibun and the grandfather of Jiro.

Jiro looked at his grandfather in confusion. I think he doesn't have any idea what my dad was talking about. I don't even have any idea what dad was talking about.

★ JIRO POV ★

I looked at Grandpa and looked back at Mr. Liam, I don't know what they're talking about, Mr. Liam seems to be angry at Grandpa and Mr. Phaibun and I don't understand why.

If you fight, don't fight here, You didn't respect my friend; We turned around and saw Uncle Nat with Uncle Max, who didn't want to look at Grandpa.

M-max?? Grandpa says when he saw Uncle Max, I could feel grandfather's longing for uncle, but Uncle Max just looked coldly at grandfather.

Liam, I know you hate them even I but put your anger aside for now, Don't forget that your brother is right in front of us; Uncle said and patted Sir Liam on the shoulder, he took a deep breath and went to the table and picked up the fallen item.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop it. Anyway Nuw, this is your nephew Thomas, he's a nice kid like you, but like you, he's also reprimanded, I don't know, but he picked up your behavior, you're happy now, right?? Thomas patted his father's back, I feel that there is a deep reason for Uncle's death because Mr. Liam's reaction it seems that the reason is not good because of the pain he feels with every word that comes out of his mouth.

You're here, Max; Uncle Max nodded to what Mr. Liam.

I'm sorry Liam, if I visited again just now, I just couldn't face them especially Nunew, We all know how much we hurt him; Uncle Max's tears flowed and he knelt in front of Uncle Nunew's grave, now I'm sure Uncle Zee is uncle Nunew's lover.

Max, I understand you, even me, I still hurt to this day, "said Mr. Liam, it looks like they are the only ones who understand what they are saying because just like me and my friends, Thomas and his friends also don't know what the adults are talking about.

Nuw, Max, and I are growing old together. You're right, Max will be with me for life; Uncle Nat said.

Their now happy, right? Nat asked Mr. Liam.

I don't know Nat, but I do wish that they are happy now because they both deserve it; Mr. Liam says.

Max, son; Uncle Max looked at grandfather.

Hearing those words from you revives the pain I felt, As your son, I have to carry the sin you did to my friend until my last breath, A sin that cannot be cleansed, so if you can, don't call me a son because  I no longer see you as my Father; Because of what tito max says, Uncle tears escape, Uncle max looked at Dad when Dad spoke.

Brother Max, can't you really forgive dad? It's been a long time since that happened, for sure brother Zee and brother Nunew have forgiven them; Dad said to Uncle Max.

Everything is my fault, I was blinded and I became a coward so everything that happened was my fault; We were surprised when someone spoke behind us and it turned out it was Grandpa Jade, Uncle Zee's Father.

Uncle; Dad said as Uncle Jade approached us.

Grandpa, what are you doing here? Didn't the doctor forbid you to go out? I immediately approached him and took his hand from the nurse who was with him.

Jiro, Grandpa's fine. Today was my son's death anniversary, I should be here; He said and held Uncle Zee's tombstone.

No, Jade, It's not your fault, It's me, I'm to blame for everything, "Uncle Phaibun said while crying.

No matter how you blamed each other, you are irrevocably the reason why my brother died, No matter how long it takes, I won't ever forgive you; We were surprised because of what Mr. Liam said.

Nat, Max, my family, and I go first, I can't stand seeing these people; He said and held the hand of Thomas and his mom before he left.

They were already in the car when someone suddenly whispered to me.

Tell them that we're now fine, Jiro; I was surprised and immediately turned around, but I didn't see anyone. Who the hell is talking??