053. married the wrong woman

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" Sam asks Larissa as he packs his bag.

"I don't camp." Larissa tells him.

"Technically, you kind of do. Sleeping in a car is a form of camping." Sam says.

"Okay, I don't camp in the woods." Larissa says.

"I'm going to the desert."

"Worse."

"Oh, come on, Lissy. We're a couple... and sometimes couples do things that the other likes because they like that person."

"I don't like anybody that much."

"Not even me?"

"Nope. You're on your own, Yogi Bear."

"Fine." Sam huffs. "I'll just be alone... in the woods... sleeping on the ground all by myself."

"It's always good to be independent, Sammy." Larissa pats him on the back. Sam gives her a gobsmacked expression. He stays frozen as she leans up, pecking him on the cheek. "Lemme know how it goes."

+++

Larissa lying in bed and watching TV. It's been a few days since Sam went camping so she's mostly been alone, but she does hang out with Dean a bit. Her phone beeps making her grab it and look at the text from Sam.

348 Twain Ave
Dress nice!
Need to talk to you.

"What?" Larissa whispers.

+++

After getting dressed, Larissa gets to the address that Sam sent her and realizes it's a chapel that people get married at on short notice.

"Uh... I'm not sure how to take this." Larissa says.

"Hey." She turns and sees Dean walking up, dressed in his fed suit.

"You're not getting married, are you?" Larissa asks.

"What? No. Wait, are you?" Dean asks.

"Not that I'm aware of." Larissa says.

"Should we go in?" Dean asks.

"I guess." Larissa shrugs.

The two go inside and quietly walk down the hall. The lights flicker and Dean pulls his gun out. They get to the double doors at the end of the hall. Before they can touch them, they swing open to reveal Sam who is wearing a suit. He has a pink boutonniere on.

"Dean. It's okay. You won't need that." Sam lowers the gun. "Come on." Sam leads the two inside. There's a woman and man sitting in chairs by the wall. Sam makes Larissa sit in one of the chairs in the front row and he makes Dean stand by the altar.

"I thought you were out, uh, becoming one with the land or some crap." Dean says.

"You got to-- come here." Sam puts Dean in the correct spot. "All right, now..." Sam puts a pink carnation boutonniere on Dean.

"What is this?" Dean asks.

"Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty." Sam says.

"All right, so, what's the pretext? What are we, uh, wedding crashers, huh? We lookin' for some kind of siren or what?" Dean asks.

"No. Nothing like that. All right, um... so, a little sudden. But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter." Sam says. "I'm in love. And I'm getting married."

"You mean to-- to Rissa?" Dean asks, pointing at the woman.

"What? No." Sam says. 

"What do you mean no?" Larissa asks.