BIO: The Masked Man:

Here's the Bio for your enemy/rival:
_______________________________________

Here's the Bio for your enemy/rival:_______________________________________

Real Name:
???

Species:
Cyborg

Alias:
The Masked Man
Mr Mask (by Rouge)
Mask Boy (by Eggman)

Age:
???

Likes:
???

Dislikes:
(Y/N) (L/N) (seemingly)
Weaklings
Sonic and his friends
Eggman talking

Biography:
The Masked Man, no one knows who he is or where he came from.

Eggman certainly did not make him, he'd definitely remember turning someone into a cyborg.

All is known about him is he begrudgingly serves Eggman, has powers similar to yours and is a cyborg.

No one knows his goals or if he even has any, but like hell Eggman's gonna turn down a powerful ally.

Think of him as a combination of E-123 Omega and Metal Sonic here.

Personality:
He is stoic and silent and never talks which makes getting a read on him very hard.

He's even better at hiding his emotions than shadow, it's almost robotic.

Whenever you're involved in something he always fixates on you the most while just brushing others aside.

You've developed a rivalry similar to Sonic and Shadow's.

It is unknown why he has such a fixation on you, it's almost as if the both of you have some sort of history together.

Powers and Abilities:
The Masked Man aside from his incredible psychic powers is an amazing sword fighter.

That blade of his also functions like a lightsaber as it is able to cut through almost anything.

His eye can shoot out lasers and not to mention that arm cannon which can fire blasts if psychic energy

He is everything you are not in terms of power and an obstacle you must overcome.

Theme song:

Love Interests:

Cosmo:

Cream the Rabbit:
I'll age Cream up a bit in this story to avoid anyone being uncomfortable.
_______________________________________
Here's his Bio.