Chapter 1:

Hey guys, Chapter 1 is finally here.

Sorry it's so late, I needed a lot of time to think about where I wanted the story to go, but for those still interested, here we go.
_______________________________________

"What is happening right now!?" You asked in your head as you gazed at the anthropomorphic blue Hedgehog apparently named Sonic who was now busy drying himself with a towel you gave him.

After you ran inside, the adrenaline from your fear giving you a good boost of speed, you recalled your dog Boney.

The thought of your pet dog being out there with what you thought to be a dangerous creature was enough to overwrite your fear and you immediately ran back to make sure he was okay.

What you saw however surprised you.

FLASHBACK:

You stood there at the door leading to the pool outside, a look of confusion on your face.

That odd creature you pulled out of the pool was currently on the ground getting licked relentlessly by a happy Boney.

Boney:

Boney:

Your pet dog most likely heard your frightened screams and rushed over to protect you.

Now he was busy happily licking the thing that caused that scream while said thing was laughing happily.

It wasn't hurting your dog and your dog seemed to like him just fine, maybe it wasn't here to hurt you.

"U-um...Boney." You said softly, but the dog seemed to hear it as he raised his head to look at you.

It let out a happy bark and immediately got off the Hedgehog to run to you.

You kneeled down and used both your hands to lovingly ruffle his face which he enjoyed greatly.

You stared at the blue Hedgehog who got back up after the loving assault from Boney and stared at you as well.

Even though Boney seemed to like him, you were still very much afraid.

It was a creature you've never seen before, no telling what it could do.

But you actually were curious as to what it was and what it was doing.

So you steeled yourself, took a deep breath and spoke to it.

"H-hi...wh-what are you?" You managed to stutter out.

You did not mean for that to sound so rude and even though it looked like somewhat like a Hedgehog judging from the quills, you wanted to be sure.

Thankfully the creature didn't seem offended and simply smirked.

"Well first off, ya messed up your question little buddy." The creature said before striking a pose.