The Forces Of Dark Evil Season 1 Episode 3

With a great speed faster than the speed of lightning, the space jet crashed into the twin tower in New York city.
Very early the next morning, ZJ James was getting ready for school when karee j asked. "Hey zj, why are you up so early, is there a problem".
"NO, am good, Just trying to prepare for today" ZJ James said. "Is there something special about today" karee asked as he was not sure to have remembered ZJ telling him anything . "Have you forgotten so early, I said I want to meet with princess Leonora at school today, that why am up so early" zj James continued.
"Is that true, That's good ,wishing you the best" karee j said that even when he knew zj knows fully well that he was mocking him'.
At school, Zj's principal Mr. Edie spoke to the student at the hall with respect to an incidence that occurred last night.
"My dearest students, I am highly pleased to see you all as you honored my invitations. To be straight to the point, we will be giving a minute silence to the people that lost their life's with the unknown space jet that crashed in twin tower at New York, hundred of life's were lost at that single incidence. There is no to panic because, the police department are taken care of the situation, and for now nothing have been discovered.
With that to say there will be no classes today"
The students kept whispering to themselves with excitement written all over their faces while zj was mad at their principal because it was going to affect him meeting Leonora. As the student kept celebrating, the principal continued his speech. "Don't be too happy cause no one is going home, we all stay back and prepare for our Jet ski racing competition". murmuring was heard among the students as they left the meeting ground to prepare for the competition.
It was some minutes after eleven when the inter -Jet ski racing competition began at Atlanta international between the students.
The coach master addressed the students concerning to the rules of the racing competition
"Students, standing before you is "Mr. Edward', your Jet ski coach master. There are some rules to follow which include, No clashing of jetskis throwing stuff of any kind at your opponent is not allowed no one is allowed to start their jetskis until the whistle is blown and you also have to know that two best riders will be selected to represent Atlanta international in the America Jet ski competition and if they succeed, they will represent America in the Global Jet ski competition. Any question" the coach asked. "No" the students said in chorus as they were getting tired of the Long introduction.
About 20 students were selected to compete with themselves to get the best two that will represent them. Princess Lenora and Zj James were among the 20 selected. "O my God !!! This is a golden opportunity to finally meet with my long time crush" ZJ James who was carried away with her beauty and forgot that he was supposed to get his jet ski bike and protective gears from the games office said. He was finally brought back from his world of thought by a sweet angelic voice who asked him if he was going to get his equipment. As Zj James turned back, he saw a diamond eyes with blonde hair..... It was princess leonora !!!. He was amazed

"You are so beautiful" ZJ James finally broke the silence'. With princess Lenora being flattered she replied shyly "thank you". As they both got into the sport room to get their materials for the sports, Zj and Lenora began to exchange pleasantries.

"By the way", ZJ continued, "I am Zj James, son of Martins James, it's a pleasure to meet with you."
"The pleasure is all mine, by the way I am princess Leonora, the daughter of King Philip (vi) ".
As they were still talking, The coach master walked in, he was surprised to see Lenora and ZJ inside the room without them even ready for the competition. As they noticed his presence, they got their jetski's and protective gears and they headed for the racing pool.
The stadium was filled with students, teachers, janitors and important guests. This was because it was one of the most admired invite in their school.

As the event was about to begin, the coach with all the Umpires gave the last rule for the race competition. To win this race, you must work together as a team, it is the only way to succeed.

The blast of the whistle was heard as water kept splashing all over the place, Jet ski flying at super sonic speed. Taking the Lead was Sarah, a black American from Florida , its being known that her father was among the best racers in America.

As the others followed, zj and Leonora kept together as a team even though they were behind . As the race competition continued a bully from the school named junior who had a crush on princess leonora, got very angry seeing zj with princess leonora. Within a twinkle of an eye, there was collision between zj jet ski and junior's, but zj was smart enough to jump into princess Leonora's jet ski. The race continued as first aiders came to the scene with only junior being injured as a result of his jealousy.
Later on, junior was disqualified because he didn't adhere to the rules of the game. With zj and leonora on the same Jet ski, they felt their closeness ZJ could feel her hips and body curves as he held her tightly. Meanwhile, Princess leonora who was still contemplating on the incident that just occurred, as she wondered why they didn't disqualify them from the race. Beside that, she felt zj chest and abs with his arms wrapped around her tightly, with his skin sparkling like diamond and his breath which she felt on her neck making her feel like she is falling in love.

In the meantime, FBI Agencies passed the news to the principal of their school for immediate shut down of their school as it was no longer safe for them Before Leonora could notice that they were behind it was already the last lap she quickly grabbed the throttle lever of the jet ski causing the engines to roar as she accelerated with a very high speed she tried all he could as ZJ tried to help. As he held her hand on the jetskibike, she began to fall for ZJ but they had a goal to achieve. They narrowly missed sarah as they crossed the finished line
They was a loud uproar from the audience,they made it, Zj and Leonora has broken the record in the school. They emerged first in the race. As the celebration was going on, congratulating both of them, the principal broke the news, appealing to every one to go home as the school was now shut down. The stadium was disorganized as students, worker, teacher janitors and special guest left the stadium and prepared to exit the school premises.
As ZJ and Leonora walked back into the the sport room Princess Leonora asked "Are you an Ave" there was silence for a short period of time. ZJ and Leonora stared at each other. "who is an Ave?" ZJ Finally broke the silence as he pretended not to know who an Ave was. Princess Leonora continued "When I felt your hands they felt exactly like my Father's hands she paused. My Father is the king of the Spanish Aves. ZJ was marveled.
Meanwhile back at ZJ's home ZJ's parents were worried about him not quite long ZJ's Dad turned the TV on to watch the news broadcast. The News presenter Diane was broadcasting the news of what is going on in New York city she was in the scene of the incident broadcasting from a helicopter and this is what she saw after the space jet crashed in the twin tower in New York City the tower collapsed and this resulted to many losing their lives and some getting injured not quite long sum hospital wagons came to the scene and took the people who got injured to the sick house everyone in New York city was frightened of what was happening they were also crying because some of them has lost their loved ones when the twin tower collapsed in view of the fact that New York City is now under an invasion the president of the United States then declared a state of emergency on the state of New York . moments later the SWAT team backed up with reinforcement approached the rubbles of the twin tower. suddenly a thunderous sound was heard as the doors of the space jet opened afterwards some creatures who had weapons of mass destruction emerged out of the Smoggy space jet. everyone could not believe their eyes cuz the creatures were like nothing they have ever seen before then the leader of the Mysterious creatures (Empress Celeste Nova) started talking "hear me and rejoice you are about to die in the hands of the children of Empress Celeste Nova be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributed to the ......" "Listen girlie Just shut up and go back to your planet or else face the consequences "the SWAT team commander interrupted her while she was talking. "if you make any move we will be forced to open fire". Hearing this Empress Celeste Nova became Furious and attacked the SWAT team commander which her powers she used her powers to drain the SWAT team commander's blood which made him to drop dead on the ground seeing this the assistant SWAT team commander ordered the SWAT team to open fire. as she saw this she quickly used her powers to stop all the bullets from moving but suddenly a blue fiery blast landed on Celeste Nova she then looked up and saw a somewhat foggy mysterious figure